• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Pressing fentadope powder back into rocks/chunks

NeoLid

Bluelighter
So recently I got 3 grams of fentanyl, here in Canada it comes in rocks/chunks you can see a picture of what it looks like in my reddit post history( ). I have smoked almost all of it with maybe .5g left, but whats left is very fine powder thats hard to smoke (catches fire, flies off the foil, easy to lose, impossible to pick up if I drop it etc...)

My question is is there a way to turn it back into rocks/chunks like it was before? Do I need some sort of machine to press it? Do I need some sort of binding agent to help keep it together? I would prefer a method that doesnt involve me buying anything. Any help is greatly appreciated, and again you can find picture of what is usually looks like in my post history)

I would think you could moisten the powder very very sparingly with water or alcohol and try to smush it back together. Or you could dissolve it all, then boil the water off or drip it onto foil. Fentanyl, unlike heroin, does not lose potency when stored in solution.

^^To be fair in this case the loss of potency for heroin would be minimal if simply soaked in some water and dried out.

Diacetylmorphine turns to 4-13% 6-MAM 24 hours later while in a water solution. No morphine is detected. Negligible at best. It’d take storing for weeks in less than ideal conditions to really see potency loss

To OP, I’d use some alcohol like ethanol or isopropyl as Sekio said. Mist it finely over the powder so you don’t over soak it. Then press in a homemade vice press or by pressing between parchment paper. Place carefully somewhere to dry.

-GC

So recently I got 3 grams of fentanyl, here in Canada it comes in rocks/chunks you can see a picture of what it looks like in my reddit post history( ). I have smoked almost all of it with maybe .5g left, but whats left is very fine powder thats hard to smoke (catches fire, flies off the foil, easy to lose, impossible to pick up if I drop it etc...)

My question is is there a way to turn it back into rocks/chunks like it was before? Do I need some sort of machine to press it? Do I need some sort of binding agent to help keep it together? I would prefer a method that doesnt involve me buying anything. Any help is greatly appreciated, and again you can find picture of what is usually looks like in my post history)

Wtf never seen that before enjoy man :)