• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Pressed fentanyl pills and your lungs

N9ne

Bluelighter
When you snort these fent pills, or guess anything, does it get in your lungs? I've noticed I cough a lot more when I do more of these and I will hack up blue shit.

Yes snorting pills absolutely gets into your lungs and cause major health complications down the road. You have to go very slow when insufflating and wet your nose so as much gets absorbed in the mucus membrane as possible. But that being said its really not the best longterm route of administration because pills contain all sorts of binders and fillers, not just the active compound.

Trust me ive sorted thousands of pills also and its something i think about as well. The particulars also get lodged inside of thee heart as well when they move through the bloodstream, things like the talc. Most common in pharmaceutical pills, who knows what they are putting in counterfeit fent presses.

Yes snorting pills absolutely gets into your lungs and cause major health complications down the road. You have to go very slow when insufflating and wet your nose so as much gets absorbed in the mucus membrane as possible. But that being said its really not the best longterm route of administration because pills contain all sorts of binders and fillers, not just the active compound.

Trust me ive sorted thousands of pills also and its something i think about as well. The particulars also get lodged inside of thee heart as well when they move through the bloodstream, things like the talc. Most common in pharmaceutical pills, who knows what they are putting in counterfeit fent presses.
Ya really ain't no telling what they putting in these things.I blow so much of the filler out of my nose though so least all of that ain't getting in. But I'm going to the clinic this week.