• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Pressed Alprazolam

akshaysa

Greenlighter
what’s everyone’s experience with pressed alprazolam (ie Xanax)? feel like pressies are sus but never tried, came into some from a trusted source

a trusted source for pressed xannies? 😁
i have run up on em a time or fifty and do not like them. at minimal one can expect other than alprazolam; at max... death. I love alpraz but my last "legit" plug went ill-ligit to quit. :) kinda turned me off to the whole aplraz thing but would more than likely grab a few if I knew them to be real. After all, that is what I am trying to acquire when seeking.
They do not serve up what I ordered so I do not care for them.
Like getting a cheeseburger when ya ordered a rack of baby back ribs. lol I love a cheeseburger but paid for and expecting some tasty pork meat.

In general they get the job done, but never as good as real alprazolam. I buy them all the time because they are so cheap. Most of the pressed bars on the darknet are flualprazolam or etizolam. (In the US)

Last edited:
"Bro ive got the best fake xanax around" 🤣

I supposed the best fake xanax would be pills that actually contain alprazolam and be accurately dosed, but this is unlikely. More likely would be to receive a variable dose of something like flualprazolam or flubromazolam, both of which are much longer lasting and zombifying than alprazolam.

I suppose the best non-alprazolam fake xanax would contain etizolam, which is most similar to alprazolam. However, etizolam has been more rare and is expensive in comparison since it much less potent than something like flubromazolam. Despite its name, fluaplrazolam is less like alprazolam than is etizolam.

Maybe these are flu alp then. has no euphoria and almost like a time lapse nod. Feels like ambien really. Sleep like a baby. Only took them for a few days and realized something wasn't right with these. Just throw them into my pressed bar bin.

That is totally darknet dealers - We have the best fake xanax.

Need to try some guaranteed flu alp to compare.

All the pressed Xans I’ve taken either made me feel nothing or they made me black out and sleep for hours. Fuck pressed pills. I have such a huge hatred for pressed pills ruining the market

I've had plenty of pressed alprazolam bars.

Thought they were real for a while.. it was more like 2 milligrams was 5. That would explain why I kept blacking out whenever I took one (never was a daily user maybe 2-3 times a month back then). It was completely fine though medically speaking. It was the same effects as traditional xanax just... way too strong. I don't find anything euphoric about waking up covered in weed and toast confused why I have chocolate bars smooshed into my bed with me :ROFLMAO: After I black out from any kind of benzo I go on these strange quests I have no control over. Wish I would just fall asleep like normal people. Stopped taking them eventually.

Pressed xanax with fent isn't too common I'd say. But a well-known rapper did die from such a thing. I wouldn't live in paranoia of it happening to you or anyone one you know but people do sell pressed items in which they have no idea what's inside.