• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Prescription pain pills

PATRIOTWARRIOR

Greenlighter
So I've been off H for 6 years and I'm on methadone treatment and it's worked great for me and I've remained off the other crap for this long now but I went to the emergency room because I broke a tooth and the amount of pain I mean it is absolutely insane. I went in there and they treated me like I was a drug addict and I look like a respectable man. Treated me like a complete idiot and completely pissed me off. They are giving pain pills to anybody it feels like and this is absolutely out of control. I could definitely see how people are going to the streets for pain relief now. Don't these doctors know that they arent protecting people from addiction anymore, they are now sending people to the streets for help. It's insane how these doctors are so afraid to help people that they are now branding everybody as a drug seeker.

Are any other states having this happen?
Thought you mention the fact that you can't find H anywhere anymore even if you need it for pain, the only option is fetty and I don't want to touch that. I know what will happen, it won't take more than a month and I'll be a complete wreck.

The medical industry is a complete failure now, and the game has changed so much that you can't findH just fetty

Where you live, is there a form you have to sign so dr's can see into your history medical or anything indicating drug abuser. If so don't sign it!

If offered not that choice, accept your stigma and prepare for it (have some Kratom nearby).

To the subject. It can mean the difference between Diclofenac (caused more pain then the fracture itself) or 84 Oxycodone's 3 x 5 mg, perfect pain relieve. Both where for a broken bone. The only difference the hospital and probably my house dr. concerning the Diclofenac.

Yup if you have addict on your record the chances of you getting any opiate at the hospital is 0. Im from Canada and its the same thing here.

I have clients that can no longer get narcotics and working with one now who will be taken off 2mg klon a day eventually.
Wish we had more time together all I get with him is 4 hrs 4 x week. We are very much alike in many ways.
They are none drug seekers these people need it or a valid alternative good luck good docs are aging out and the comers up seem like robots to me.
If we can we need to have some control in our daily needs. Think it'll ever happen? IDK hope so.
Best with this whole ordeal it's enough to drive a mf insane. 😆

I live in Slovakia (EU) and i am somehow lucky to have a prescription for DHC Continus 60mg, 60 pills per month but i had severe accidents like almost deadly car accident and due to epilepsy i falls from staires etc.

But our Docs wont give u nothing for pain. 325/37,5 tramadol pills are considered by docs like morphine. Normal codeine 15mg and 30mg pills are NEVER prescribed because they think that everybody Is hardcore drug abuser.

I have to buy oxycodone 20 / naloxone 10 for 150 💶 on street.
Benzodiazepines are NEVER given to u if u ask for them. But my psychiatrist know he made me addicted to benzos cause he gave me xanax 8 years ago and since i am epyleptic now i am prescribed diazepam 10mg, 40 pills every month but i need more. Oh and there is no chance to get tianeptine, modafinil, methylphenidate. Instead i was given bupropion and vortioxetine and cyproheptadine fór sleep.
Other Docs wont give u anything, only good psychiatrist and pain doctors can give u something good but only limited amount.

SSRI and SNRI are given for pain and it's no problem to be put on 2 or 3 antidepresives at the same time.