View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

prescription NASAL (S) ketamine for depression, 1x per week

LucidSDreamr

Bluelighter
I have read a few articles about this being in development as an alternative to the injected ketamine infusions currently being used.

I am really wondering if its going to be a take home or still just for "in clinic use"

If a take home I'm wondering how much will be given, as its not for recreational use and only a one time dose...I imagine it won't be that much, maybe just 50mg or less. but I have no idea, does anyone else know?

trying to decide if its worth faking depression and taking SSRIS which I really just throw away so that I will be eligible for this treatment when it comes out.

I have anxiety and chronic back pain issues which could benefit but i know pursing the intended indication this will be used for is the wy to go. I don't feel the slightest bit guilty about doing this either because it was done to excess with opioids which our now totally unavailable to people with chronic pain due to everyone doing to same thing to us chronic pain patients in terms of faking illness to get meds. You gotta do what you gotta do these days to get your meds.

I don't feel the slightest bit guilty about doing this either because it was done to excess with opioids which our now totally unavailable to people with chronic pain due to everyone doing to same thing to us chronic pain patients in terms of faking illness to get meds. You gotta do what you gotta do these days to get your meds.

Then I don't the slightest bit guilty about calling you a dickhead.

"Addicts are doing it to us chronic pain patients! That makes it okay for me to do it to people with treatment-resistant depression!"

And honestly, you might be underestimating how expensive those ketamine treatments are going to be. Since you probably aren't going to get these prescribed by your average GP (and your American health insurance is probably going to ask for a hefty co-pay), you can most likely expect to pay far, far more for doctor's appointments and co-pays than what you'd pay if you just bought a gram of K from a dealer.

yea they are probably too expensive, i'll stick to street ketamine despite the obvious dangers with analogues, impurities and possible fent contaminations.

Then I don't the slightest bit guilty about calling you a dickhead.

you are defacto calling a great percentage of people on this board dickheads also then, that do the same thing, not just contemplate it.

and I don't feel guilty about gaming the medical system for anything. The system is designed for profit in my country not to help anyone, so I don't mind helping myself. especially when I pay about $400 a month just for insurance that I rarely use. someone is getting rich off this scam, i'm getting high off my scam, sorry.

Last edited: