• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Prescription cocktail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oxy toxy

Greenlighter
Hey I was wondering if anyone knew some good prescription drug cocktails? I got oxy, xans, gabapintine, muscle relaxers and Tramadol. I also about to get some molly so any good combos y’all suggest?

I like the mix Tramadol / Pregabalin. I have never tried Gabapentin but apparently it is similar to Pregabalin.

this isn't a question for bluelight, friend, This forum is about ensuring people use their drugs in a safe manner and all about reducing harm, telling you how to get high isn't something we'll do

STAY SAFE.
~ZONXX

Ingesting 5 different CNS depressants at the same time aint the smartest of ideas! You'd only do this sort of thing if u had a tolerance.

I love to mix Clonazolam with Flubromazolam, additionally 3-5 mg Xanax, Lorazepam, Bromazepam, Oxazepam - perhaps a little glas of white wine in the end.

It sounds courious but it is like that.

We don't really allow "high do I get high" threads, but let me give some important advice before I close this. DO NOT mix tramadol with MDMA, you could die from serotonin syndrome and/or seizures. Please do not mix those, ever. The rest probably won't kill you if you don't overdo it, just be careful.

Status
Not open for further replies.