• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Prescribed pills on come down

Xcharlizard

Greenlighter
I posted on here I was having an extreme come down from mdma after a trip to Ibiza, it's got so bad the dizziness is horrific so I went to doctors today as work want proof I am unwell. I didn't mention drugs just that whenever I move my head I feel sick and I'm really off balance they were quick to prescribe me prochlorperazine saying I had vertigo. Will this make it better of worse? Thanks so much for all your support can't wait to come out other side from this!

I know this doesn't really answer your question but if it were me I wouldn't follow advice on prescription medication from an internet message board instead of what my doctor told me to do. Because the source of your symptoms is unknown and because most of us aren't doctors it's virtually impossible to predict the effects it will have on you with certainty. I know this is a drug message board so in certain cases we can offer anecdotal and factual insights on drug and medication use that doctors can't, but in this case I think you should listen to your doctor. If it drastically worsens your symptoms or causes other severe side-effects call up your doctor and ask him what to do

It is prescribed for vertigo, which means it should help with the feelings of dizziness. It's also an antipsychotic though so you may experience other side-effects. I'd take one and see how you feel... If it doesn't help leave it, if it does than use it as prescribed...