Preparing for the loss of a parent

Know that love stays with you forever no matter what. Even when he is passed he will still love you and be with you in your heart. You can feel peoples love when they are thousands of miles apart and you can even feel someones love when they are passed.

Ive never had someone close to me die. Ive had people die in my life but they were never close to me. I cant imagine what you must feel. No one close to me has been about to die either.

Just know when he is passed he will still be with you. I sometimes think how ill feel when my dad dies. Hes my best friend. I even had this conversation with him and he told me "i will be watching you from heaven. Just know that i love you and will always love you even when im gone. I will be waiting for you in heaven".

Why dont you try having this conversation with him? He can help relieve you better than any of us.

Know that love stays with you forever no matter what. Even when he is passed he will still love you and be with you in your heart. You can feel peoples love when they are thousands of miles apart and you can even feel someones love when they are passed.

Ive never had someone close to me die. Ive had people die in my life but they were never close to me. I cant imagine what you must feel. No one close to me has been about to die either.

Just know when he is passed he will still be with you. I sometimes think how ill feel when my dad dies. Hes my best friend. I even had this conversation with him and he told me "i will be watching you from heaven. Just know that i love you and will always love you even when im gone. I will be waiting for you in heaven".

Why dont you try having this conversation with him? He can help relieve you better than any of us.
That's so true.
I lost my precious mother 10 years ago due to pancreatic cancer.....but she's always taking care of me, whenever I'm in a really bad spot I dream about her. Dang, dw @acklac7 errthing will b fine.