• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

premature weed

Mafioso

Bluelight Crew
so i have some bud that is premature... its already been manicured and baged but I was wondering if there was anyway to cure it other than burping it in a glass jar? Also, will burping it in a glass jar even bring out its potency? Right now it gets me "stoned" i guess but not the desired high what so ever. It's like a creeper high at best, and it is mostly just a sleepy body high. I'm guessing most the good THC hasn't fully matured in the crystals?

i don't have much so its not a big concern but was wondering if anyone had any tips/ suggestions...

Yup thats all you can do n hope for the best but honestly once its picked early or sorta dried without curing theres nothing much you can do at that point but smoke it n shut up in my experience atleast cause burping will prob only make it taste or smell a lil better at best. It aint gonna mature the crystals else id be sticking reggie ina jar for months lol. if it were fully ripe that'd be a diff story you should just try to get a refund but yeah lol we all know how that goes

Last edited:
ya I think it was picked early from the looks and taste. It wont stay lit in a joint, buds look small and under developed. Smells like it could smell dank, but it doesn't really.

thanks for the reply tho. i've been vaping it, for whatever reason it taste decent vaped and the high is much more enjoyable than smoked.

Hmmm might work even better then if you make a edible out of it. When i get bud thats hard to smoke i always cook it up and it makes it actullay work a ton better.. Are you sure its premature and not just fresh? It would prob burn better and might even get you higher if you dried it out completely

If its fresh cure it..... if its premature smoke it all and don't buy premature shit again :)