• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Preloading and post-loading to assist with urinating while rolling..

JOE-999

Greenlighter
I'm currently looking for some opinions from fellow MDMA users who are familiar with preloading and post-loading and with using green tea extract and magnesium specifically before/during/and after taking MDMA.

To give you some background info I've been taking it 'responsibly' on and off for about 3/4 years from the age of 19/20 up until now aged 23, but have never really considered supplements seriously apart from multivitamins the following day. In the early days of rolling everything was fine, and worked just as expected, but in the last year or so of taking it I found it became harder and harder to piss! While I'm aware that this is a common side effect which most people can overcome with concentration and general relaxation, it got to the point where I literally could not go despite hours of concentrating, relaxing, staying calm, being patient, etc. Naturally I find it difficult to go when under pressure anyway, and suffer from mild anxiety issues which definitely play a part in being able to just go normally whilst standing at a urinal or whatever.

In February this year I was queuing up at a club and was absolutely bursting for a piss, I mean fucking dying for a piss, it was horrible:!. But couldn't leave the queue otherwise I wouldn't have gotten in (stupid mistake, I know). I'd had a fair amount of alcohol before the queue, but eventually after half an hour or so, got inside and managed to relieve myself, and believe me it was a MASSIVE relief. This then followed by taking a couple pills, and lo and behold by the end of the night I couldn't go despite feeling like I had a full bladder. I tried everything I could to relieve it including spending a lengthy amount of time in the shower, but it felt almost as though by holding on to the piss so hard at the start of the night had had an effect on my ability to pass urine at the end of the night, almost like I'd worn out my sphincter, or severely weakened it.

At that point I said right, fuck this, it's not worth it anymore. The buzz is nowhere near what it once was, and with this shit going on it made the roll seem hardly worth the potential health implications. So I stopped.. But of course temptation eventually got the better of me at a music festival in September just gone. At the time I was thinking surely it will be fine now, 7/8 months have passed, I've let it all out my system, let's try again. Of course the same old problem cropped up, and was just as bad as ever, except this time I didn't smoke weed afterwards, making the problem much more manageable than when I'd previously been really fucked up having smoked on the comedown!

So my questions are: How effective is green tea extract in terms of acting as a diuretic while on or coming down from MDMA? And while magnesium helps to reduce the jaw muscle clenching, (I've seen lots of stuff about it generally being good for muscle relaxation) can it also be assumed that magnesium may help with the tensing up of my urinary sphincter, resulting in the inability to 'let go' while having a piss?

This side effect has totally taken the fun out of ecstasy for me and unless I can get some positive opinions towards the supplements and their effects, I can't see myself ever wanting to try dropping again, and quite rightly so. When real problems get in the way, and the bad times outweigh the good, I'm clever enough to know when the party is over. I'd love to hear what you guys have to say.

Many thanks.

i could imagine it was the alcohol whilst on mdma that caused most of the concern.

if your have some magnesium 30 mins before dropping. and pee before you drop, then don't drink excessive amounts of water while rolling, and don't drink more than 1-2 alcoholic drinks, you problem would be reduced.

if you don't drink alcohol at all on mdma, it would probably be reduced further.