❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Pregnant from dry sex?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FindHappiness

Greenlighter
So my boyfriend rubbed his penis on my vagina for about 5 seconds until I told him to get off of me and I do take my birth control religiously... What are the chances I would be pregnant? The only real hooking up thing that happened was him fingering me and us kissing.

I only took one birth control pill 20 minutes late.

Also would thyroid pills interfere with BC?

LOL what???:\

Didn't you have sex education in school. 8)

I believe if you re-read your post you will find your answer of becoming pregnant.

As for the thyroid pill interference with the birth control I'm not sure, I assume not. Google it or call your pharmacist.

Did sperm come out of his penis? If not, then you can't be pregnant, you need sperm to become pregnant.
As for one birth control 20 mins late.... don't worry about it. So you mean, you usually take it at like 7:00 and you took it at 7:20? Honestly, I think that's what is "expected". Yes, you want to take it as close to the time as possible but 20 mins off isn't that much at all! I'd be worried if it was like a couple hours off but 20 mins is fine.
I am unsure about thyroid pills, sorry!

^^ It's for fake. :?

Kids these day.

WTF if this is a legit question.

Then use the common sense that everyone come equipped with.

/thread

You can take your birth control pill up to 12 hours late for it to be effective.

And yes you can be pregnant without him cumming inside you, pre-cum is all that's needed.

Don't think much more constructive conversation is going to come out of this, OP I'm closing this thread but feel free to PM me if you want it re-opened for whatever reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.