• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Pregbalin

Mizotlangval

Bluelighter
since my wife died ,(last month 19thmay) ive having some issues .I can't sleep and i use pregabalin 600mg like 3 times a week But about 2:30hrs ago i took 1200 mg and i haven't feel not much.Im amazed that tolerance can go up in a mater of weeks..Even though i only took it 3 times a week .And usually i never took more than 600mg.
ik 60mg diazepam 4nhours ago.
Although i have a huge tolerance to benzos(i take it 2 times a week) i dont get any withdrawals..

Opiate tolerance. can go down in days..but benzos and pregabalin are just different ? Im 5"7 and 63 kg Male

since my wife died ,(last month 19thmay) ive having some issues .I can't sleep and i use pregabalin 600mg like 3 times a week But about 2:30hrs ago i took 1200 mg and i haven't feel not much.Im amazed that tolerance can go up in a mater of weeks..Even though i only took it 3 times a week .And usually i never took more than 600mg.
Although i have a huge tolerance to benzos(i take it 2 times a week) i dont get any withdrawals..

Opiate tolerance. can go down in days..but benzos and pregabalin are just different ? Im 5"7 and 63 kg Male
Tolerance on pregabs goes up so quickly are you eating them on an empty stomach? Three times a week how are you spreading the pregab day out during week

Be careful with them im punjabi and the pharmacy doesn't check easy to get the withdrawal on them is bad

I feel like you need to do atleast 4days off to get the recreational values of pg again

i decided to quit.. Im afraid itll spiral down to H again.Ive noticed that pregabalin tolerance goes up much faster than any other drugs ibe abused.Im having no noticeable withdrawal fortunately

Hey @Mizotlangval

My condolences regarding your wife. It's difficult to adjust to life when you are separated from the people you love. You're not the first person to go through this. I believe your grief will end and hopefully you can then get back to your normal self.

I have a lot of experience with Pregabalin. This drug is a member of the Gabapentinoid family which also includes Gabapentin and Phenibut. I've actually taken Pregabalin in the exact dosage you are at the same frequency of every other day. 600mg Pregabalin is a significant dosage. It's clinically the maximum dosage unless it's being used for specialized treatment. Tolerance will develop at this rate and two weeks is about when I'd say you'd start hitting the wall and at 3 weeks you're going to be getting really disappinted.

For right now, I would advise a bigger stagger. I would, for instance try:

Day 1 600mg

Day 3 300mg

Day 5 600mg

Day 7 100mg

I know this is not ideal, as I'm sure you're like most of us and would rather be able to take the PRegablin every day. If you want to maximize the effective duration of the medication, you need to reduce your dosage significantly or reduce your frequency of usage significantly. I usually find the combination of both is the best solution. You can play with this however you choose, but the gist is there.

Every so often, you should take a holiday and see how long you can comfortable go without taking Pregabalin. Otherwise, you could take a very small dosage of say 100mg for two full weeks. I think you understand the spirit of what I'm saying here. Let me know if you have any questions.

Actually shes my x wife , but we ended on good terms.We have 2 kids,the older one is now 15 . At first i didint even know how and what to feel .She slipped and hit her head on her bfs bathroom floor .
I can't let go off the fact that if i had worked harder on our marriage ( i was chipping on opiates )and not get divorced ,the kids wud still have her. Some nights I take some benzos to help me sleep.And i feel like her parents hate me too.Her mother texted me bout how much she misses her and said that she that it wouldn't have happened if we were still together.(something along that line) .
She kinda cheated on me ,thats why i divorced her.(talking and sending pics to ither guy)But i kept my silence for the sake of the kids.I don't get custody but i could visit them and spent time with them.
I have a gf but its not like i could tell her all about how i feel.You know..women..
Its all too much for me now..im in a dilema of taking benzos with the risk of dependency and feeling this overwhelming confusion,grief and regrets without sleeping. I wish i could afford to go to a good therapist... However.. ill be fine .💪

And last night my gf broke up with me for reasons i don't understand.😭 .My nephew is getting sick and is goiing to the hospital as i speak and my niece has a fever ...(were living in the same building , different floor.my parents, little brother and older brother and his family ) Im an athiest and do not believe in supernatural things however i feel like a Curse is upon us 😪