• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Gabapentinoids Pregablin best dosage

Higherfocus420

Bluelighter
I've not done Pregablin in a long while I've got a shit load of 300mg pregabs what's the best dosage for best effect also is it safe to mix with tramadol 400 mg or seroto min syndrome

Last edited:
When you don't have tolerance, one 300mg can be enough to induce a drunken like state. Have you been prescribed these 300mg, and taken before? Then you could go for 600 or 900mg, I personally don't feel safe recommending more than 1g and be specially cautious if you ever had a seizure before, recently I took probably 1.6-1.9g (staggered so don't know for sure) and ended up seizing. With 1g+ I'd get strange paresthesia like mild electric shocks in my limbs, guess this was the warning shot.

For the same reason I would recommend against mixing with tramadol, because this one is known for lowering the seizure threshold. Little risk of serotonin syndrome, it's routineously prescribed together with SSRIs. But it's a nice enough drug when taken alone, just tolerance is from hell as you probably know when you took it before. Today 300mg, tomorrow need 750 for the same effect and so on. Just that as it seems, tolerance doesn't build to the seizurogenic effects :/

When you don't have tolerance, one 300mg can be enough to induce a drunken like state. Have you been prescribed these 300mg, and taken before? Then you could go for 600 or 900mg, I personally don't feel safe recommending more than 1g and be specially cautious if you ever had a seizure before, recently I took probably 1.6-1.9g (staggered so don't know for sure) and ended up seizing. With 1g+ I'd get strange paresthesia like mild electric shocks in my limbs, guess this was the warning shot.

For the same reason I would recommend against mixing with tramadol, because this one is known for lowering the seizure threshold. Little risk of serotonin syndrome, it's routineously prescribed together with SSRIs. But it's a nice enough drug when taken alone, just tolerance is from hell as you probably know when you took it before. Today 300mg, tomorrow need 750 for the same effect and so on. Just that as it seems, tolerance doesn't build to the seizurogenic effects :/
Yea I took 600 mg had a big grin on my face a little trippy and felt drunk then did another 300mg with half a bar of xanax is it OK to mix with crack cocaine? ?

Yea I took 600 mg had a big grin on my face a little trippy and felt drunk then did another 300mg with half a bar of xanax is it OK to mix with crack cocaine? ?
Mmh, for harm reduction purposes I have to say rather no but also that cocaine will be possibly less bad than tramadol, as long as you don't over-do it. Benzos are safe but will increase the risk of blacking out (on pregab alone this doesn't usually happen).

Mmh, for harm reduction purposes I have to say rather no but also that cocaine will be possibly less bad than tramadol, as long as you don't over-do it. Benzos are safe but will increase the risk of blacking out (on pregab alone this doesn't usually happen).
Well right now Ibe had 900mg if pregablin abd half a xanax alcohol and I'm smoking crack I feel good but I'm worried about blacking our hopefully the crack will keep me in the game

Well right now Ibe had 900mg if pregablin abd half a xanax alcohol and I'm smoking crack I feel good but I'm worried about blacking our hopefully the crack will keep me in the game
From pregabalin you shouldn't black out, I know somebody who said to have gotten an irresistible urge to sleep from 200-300mg pregab alone but that's the extreme, I never got sleepy or passed out from pregab alone but there is similar potentiation of benzodiazepines like with alcohol.. The crack might do it though :)

From pregabalin you shouldn't black out, I know somebody who said to have gotten an irresistible urge to sleep from 200-300mg pregab alone but that's the extreme, I never got sleepy or passed out from pregab alone but there is similar potentiation of benzodiazepines like with alcohol.. The crack might do it though :)
Well I got suicidal and also to99k 5 dark knight xm the a bit of both