• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Gabapentinoids Pregabalin powder weight

BadBoy377

Bluelighter
Opened up my last 300mg pregabalin cap to make smaller doses to finish taper and the powder weighed in at 370mg on my mini digi.

What do you think, preservatives etc? Dodgy caps?

Source clearweb vender.

What do you think, preservatives etc? Dodgy caps?
Could be both or neither.
You have been on this so whatever the case may be focus on that taper if that is where ya going with it.
Honestly I do not trust shit these days . How can I? ha!
Wish I had a few here but they over 3 blocks north.
Could be the scale...?
Have ya tried putting a business card on the scale then adding your substance and doing the math? Just wondering, here.

Scale was calibrated pre use.

Don't think it's the scale.

Should also add cap came out a strip as opposed to loose. Not that this necessarily means anything.

Yeah was an extra I found after I took my last 300mg cap today so just extending taper for smooth landing. Hopefully 🤞

Must be preservative surely. I've never weighed the contents myself usually just open up and split into doses. Coming off pregablin is torture though muscle aches, joint aches, insomnia, lack of appetite the lot for me. You are definitely best to taper. Coming off 150mg a day was acceptable compared to my attempted cold turkey off 1200mg a day which was worse than CT from IV heroin.

Hopefully
And I hope it works out im sure it will.
If not there is pheniut but that may take some time and possible negative side effects. I have used it for replacing used rx-es til next refill.
anyway it may not be worth it, so....
We shall see if keep updated.
Think imma be here a min.
c ya round, ol' chap.

So yeah, it seemed to work out fine.

There was some lingering insomnia when I dropped below 150mg a day which lasted approx five days but was ok with some zopiclone. Certainly won't be touching it again for a good while and only as an occasional if I do.