• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Pregabalin (Lyrica) as part of a festival drug schedule

LogitechZZ5500

Bluelighter
I bought 300mg capsules of Pregabalin on the spur of the moment on Dark Net. They appear to be powder filled capsules so not able to easily split them etc.

I have no prior experience and tolerance of Pregabalin (Lyrica)

I have an electronic music festival coming up where I am planning the following

Thursday: alcohol/weed to ease into it.

Friday: moderate alcohol/multiple doses of 2cb/maybe little dosage of MDMA..haven't decided on whether I want to risk MDMA twice in a weekend yet..

Saturday: Phenibut/LSD/occasional bumps of Ketamine/ Xanax for nightcap

Sunday: MDMA/2cb

Where would you slot the Pregabalin into here?

Thank you.

You better try it out beforehand.

Essentially you can replace the phenibut with the pregabalin. Pregabalin is like a much, much better version of phenibut. It is actually has some bizarre entactogenic effects that are quite unique (sometimes GHB can produce an somewhat analogous effect).

Assuming you got legit pregabalin capsules, one of them (300mg) is about equal to 1g of phenibut. Hopefully they came in blisterpacks because I would personally be very skeptical of taking any capsules that aren't.

Assuming you got legit pregabalin capsules, one of them (300mg) is about equal to 1g of phenibut. Hopefully they came in blisterpacks because I would personally be very skeptical of taking any capsules that aren't.
Are they that weak?
I have never heavily used GABAergics (including Phenibut), and a dose of Phenibut for me is 1-2g.
I thought 300mg was a pretty solid dose to be honest.
I'm planning on trying Lyrica myself at some point, got some a while back.

Are they that weak?
I have never heavily used GABAergics (including Phenibut), and a dose of Phenibut for me is 1-2g.
I thought 300mg was a pretty solid dose to be honest.
I'm planning on trying Lyrica myself at some point, got some a while back.

In terms of equivalency as gabapentinoids, yeah I'd say 300mg of pregabalin is equal to 1g to perhaps 1.25g of phenibut. Maybe more. But not much more. Yet overall the effects are quite different, pregabalin alters cognition in a much more profound way than phenibut. Pregabalin has a distinct headspace, its like an existential optimism, or perhaps even better a emphatic nihilism. Really ambition killing to take on a daily basis, it makes you float through life. I was taking 900mg a day for a while, glad i stopped that stuff. Nice drug though, blows phenibut out of the water.

You better try it out beforehand.

Essentially you can replace the phenibut with the pregabalin. Pregabalin is like a much, much better version of phenibut. It is actually has some bizarre entactogenic effects that are quite unique (sometimes GHB can produce an somewhat analogous effect).

Thank you for your reply.
It's this weekend so no time to test beforehand, I get there tonight. I was thinking about taking one tonight as a tester and moderating the alcohol instead, and then if I feel ok, taking again on Saturday with the LSD?

I know repeated usage of Pregabalin isnt recommended but I'm fairly self disciplined, (50 red devil xanax have lasted 1 year plus for me)

I'd be nervous about taking for the first time before the acid I think!

It's this weekend so no time to test beforehand, I get there tonight. I was thinking about taking one tonight as a tester and moderating the alcohol instead, and then if I feel ok, taking again on Saturday with the LSD?
I would try to avoid mixing it with any alcohol, not just reducing your alcohol intake.
And the Pregab could actually blunt the LSD trip slightly. People can react poorly to Lyrica or Phenibut (mainly the latter) when combined with LSD in very rare cases, so be careful of that too.
But yes, should be okay.

I would try to avoid mixing it with any alcohol, not just reducing your alcohol intake.
And the Pregab could actually blunt the LSD trip slightly. People can react poorly to Lyrica or Phenibut (mainly the latter) when combined with LSD in very rare cases, so be careful of that too.
But yes, should be okay.
Thanks.
So it wouldn't be safe to say take the Pregab in the morning and then have a few drinks in the afternoon/evening with 2cb on Friday?

I have tried Phenibut few hours before acid and really liked it, had a few drinks on it too. I'm always slightly cautious with acid so like the way Phenibut reduces anxiety. I might leave the Pregab this weekend then if I can't drink at all on it.

You can drink on it to the same extent as you can phenibut, so take that into account. They increase one anothers effect. Perhaps a bit moreso with pregabalin. Moderate quantities of both shouldn't be a problem.

How much phenibut do you take?

You can drink on it to the same extent as you can phenibut, so take that into account. They increase one anothers effect. Perhaps a bit moreso with pregabalin. Moderate quantities of both shouldn't be a problem.

How much phenibut do you take?

Thanks. When I took Phenibut with LSD, around 500-600mg. On its own, anything from 500mg-1g. Never had an issue with it other than hangover next day once combined with alcohol.

I bought 300mg capsules of Pregabalin on the spur of the moment on Dark Net. They appear to be powder filled capsules so not able to easily split them etc.
Pour the powder out, rack it into two approximately even portions. Easy. Try 150mg, you might be surprised. It synergizes with phenibut well IMO (music sounds awesome, it's kind of like GHB spaced out over the day rather than an intense but short ride), but that's just me. You might react completely differently.

That said, it can probably replace the phenibut all together. I've recently switched to 150mg a day of pregabalin after 5 years taking 500 to 1000mg a day of phenibut.
I have no prior experience and tolerance of Pregabalin (Lyrica)
Definitely try it first, it can induce unwanted tiredness at times.
I have an electronic music festival coming up where I am planning the following

Thursday: alcohol/weed to ease into it.

Friday: moderate alcohol/multiple doses of 2cb/maybe little dosage of MDMA..haven't decided on whether I want to risk MDMA twice in a weekend yet..
I'd leave out the MDMA on a Friday. Too early, might leave you hungover and take away from the high the following nights.
Saturday: Phenibut/LSD/occasional bumps of Ketamine/ Xanax for nightcap

Sunday: MDMA/2cb

Where would you slot the Pregabalin into here?
Around midday, can take hours to come on. It's a real slow burn.

Be safe, test your drugs, make sure you're with a good crowd and try to keep the intake reasonable so you don't burn out.

Have fun!

Pour the powder out, rack it into two approximately even portions. Easy. Try 150mg, you might be surprised. It synergizes with phenibut well IMO (music sounds awesome, it's kind of like GHB spaced out over the day rather than an intense but short ride), but that's just me. You might react completely differently.

That said, it can probably replace the phenibut all together. I've recently switched to 150mg a day of pregabalin after 5 years taking 500 to 1000mg a day of phenibut.

Definitely try it first, it can induce unwanted tiredness at times.

I'd leave out the MDMA on a Friday. Too early, might leave you hungover and take away from the high the following nights.

Around midday, can take hours to come on. It's a real slow burn.

Be safe, test your drugs, make sure you're with a good crowd and try to keep the intake reasonable so you don't burn out.

Have fun!

Thank you mate, much appreciated. I will look into dividing the powder then, if it will still give me a good effect and I am basically getting twice as many doses for what I paid, it's got to be worth a try.

I take the powder out of pregabalin capsules and dissolve various bumps on my tongue, lingually, throughout the day night as needed.
However, I have just came off of a three day binge of being wasted out of my mind from capsules of Pregab.
I awoke so nauseated and hung over this morning, from Pregab, that I had to take an edible which helped immediately. I can actually see through fog and distortion today. Nice fog and distortion but, however today I can actually see. Lool. Eye roll.