• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Gabapentinoids Pregabalin hard to maintain dose

ĐmantuNJofra

Bluelighter
Hi dear lighters this will sound confusing but I'm dealing twice a month explaining this and it's manipulating which makes me hating myself and frustrating that pregabs are not only for my anxiety, pain,( 2 surgeries). It's addictive and hard to maintain( Rivotril-klonazepam was great but I'm somehow allergic)
I do not fear anything as this f...substance, as my familly doc is old and she's been helpfull in matter of thing that as I ran out earlier she was prescribeing me more cause Pregabs was tool that kicked benzos out. And that was on like for a year and now she just don't or wont understand that is addictive as hell, atleast I tried to say to make plan to taper to stable dose but then she prescribe me xanax or lorazepam to not feel wd symptoms. My psych which gave me termin in like a week and she prescribed me 750mg daily dose cause my benzo wd and that is higher than HDD., she understands. And psych is like big boss and we get allong as I'm clean every month
I dont drink alcohol only smoke cigs last 3 years.
I'm on 2mg bupe maintenance( tramadol, morphin, bupe)
750mg pregabalin
Lorazepam as needed.
I have some Concerta which helps me with fatigue and to focus but is on special presc. Which means it's expensive but I have it. Legally
The only thing what bothers me,
Why am I feeling scared and frustrated when I have couple pills of pregabs. I have 600mg Lyrica left for couple days, have a new job interview.
Obviously I have Xanax and Lorsilan( lorazepam), subutex, Concerta
Is it possiblle that Lyrica makes me miserable even near all those meds? Why?Is it possiblle because I need to repeat myself to my doc like I'm a new guy every time i come.?
I know it's vol.call.chann.blocker and not Gaba agonist,antagonist!?, Will mentioned meds can help me this week? As i dont wanna explain her again which was said and agreed.
I will definettely try to taper plan with psych but something about benzos makes me forgetfull, and I have rash from Xanax and Diazepam not big but weird.
Phenibut is out of the option.
Am I being scared for no reason?
Sorry for long post
Love, peace

Am I being scared for no reason?
Pregabalin (and other gabapentinoids) tend to really fuck with my mental state when withdrawing. Doesnt have to be a major wd. There is depression which brings a host of other woes like agitation, anxiety, poor appetite, no energy, thoughts of being the biggest fuck up on the planet and maybe I shouldnt be here kinda stuff. Cannot say why these states come on but if one has experience(s) these or other extreme downs maybe one is freakin out cause this is to be avoided at all costs. IDK. I have dropped every substance I am on to the point where they are effective but will offer the least crippling withdrawals if they suddenly are gone.
It seems that pregabalin (or the lack thereof) has been a major contributor to my lowest states of mental wellness. I do not want to go there as it scares me and I no longer fret unduly if they are low.
Maybe it's the fear of withdrawal from pregab that is causing the reaction...?
Peace
:heart3:

thanks man it's exactly that. it's only thing in these couple years like 3-4 years never have I misplaced or took too much buprenorphine, xanax-yes but I wasn't happy with xanax and truly I never felt that euphoria only from loraz and that's small like trippy then fall asleep, but I never blacked out, no incarcerated, or even in E.R. And I was partying hard before and driving but never when f...up or even slightes( ok thats a lie but trust me or not I don't have a ticket) but that has to do with when we were going gome like in mid day after after-party)!
And like you say I'm not even feeling good when I had like stash for month cause of the tollerance, but man when I have those 3,4 pills left and I need to go to Groundhog day with my 80+ familly doc, I think i may be having PTSD just from going to her.8( (She actually prescribed me 75mg first time in 2 years) my dose is 750mg
I dunno will try again with L-theanine, maybe Kava, Taurine
If I order Phenibut by by me for a couple week till I burn stash, cannot control Phenibut but with all those years of pregabalin I think there is some cross.tollerance cause last time I needed like 6 grams to feel any warmth which lasted 2-3 hours then was puking(maybe was bad batch)
I would go to detox but they are not that good from others exp in that field and have a daughter, need to work and stuff...

with all those years of pregabalin I think there is some cross.tollerance
i would say there is but its not exact imo. although phenibut is considered a gabapentinoid; i feel it to be different than gabapentin or pregabalin. more subtle but also more enjoyable in public. problem is imone would have to at least tripple the dose of phenibut to keep pregab wds at bay and that is just the most it can do at this ratio. to stave off wds from 300mg pregab i would have to dose about a gram of phenibut not too bad. but if i am at 1g pregab it would require over 3g phenibut which is getting into doses of phenibut that i wouldnt feel healthy for me.
a t the below dose:
I needed like 6 grams
i would be seriously tired and ill.
i like phenibut but can only dose every few days and keep the magic. still at the same dose or lower than where i started about 4 or 5 yrs ago. as a matter of fact i had been dripping to 600mg the last month getting ready to give it a rest for a while but received a free package in the post (from manufacturer) of phenibut and know that when i dose the usual 1.5g again i will be in flight. lol
your dose is at 750mg or 75mg a day of pregab?
i use to dose up to 900mg over a few hours and eat valium. what a trip had to stop as shit was going sideways.

First aff all I see you joined bluelight at my birthday but 30 years later exactly:cheers:
My dose is 750mg daily, was till thursday, now is 150,150,300 which is 600mg. I went to my pdoc earlier, so like she's reading my mind cause now she gave me Clonidine and I asked:
We don't have Clonidine in Croatia or!?, She says yes you smartass but the two or three pharmacies can order or have sometimes cause hospitals order them for opioid crisis.. so She gave me 2cnd special.prescrip. for CATAPRESAN(only German intructions but I already knew about clonidine nevet tried it) Concerta is something that she prescribed me a year ago, cause last antidep. Venlafaxine (effexor-US, in my country is Velafax or Alventa, I cold turkey that from 225mg a year, also mirtazapine-which was great but I couldn't believe how real can be dreaming pain-like being stabbed by some pipes and...uhhhh, and then realize that is a dream and couldn't snap out off it still.(was in whitdrawall hell about a week with zaps, than MPH helped me and is still,(you need spec. prescription cause ADHD is not and can't be cured for adults, I know only one more person who has Concerta prescribed and only from online forum....)
the thing is I went through a lot SSRI's before and SNRI's, tramadol for pain from two knee surg, but I'm not depressed, or bipolar I only have addictive personality but towards my meds(pregabalin).
I now tried clonidine and I can't believe how I slept like a rock but again it's not that sedating, and I'm good with 225mg pregabalin and 2mg Bupe foe now, actually I have some time now and saved some benzos I will try kick bupe out-I'm prepairing for this and will ty if not I will see How bad and how taper will go.

As of Phenibut, Before pregabalin I also would be like knocked out( just saw my history of ordering from ND)to remind myself and I first order in 2017. as I was fooling around with GHB cause it was everywhere in dance-techno.afterparty's, my wife was also adored cause we had the sex all over the space-timeo_O
:alien:.
I found Phenibut cause I won't in details but was NaGHB no GBl addict was using 6months, stopped everything when wife got pregnant, and Phenibut was a Godsend, albeit tiredness was battleing with amp.sulphate, and I always ordered like 3x180 bottles was affraid of the law-it's still grey area but powder would be more suspicious.
So I was lucky or not still debatting myself which is worse but I always look intoxicated on phenibut(but euphoria, music appreciation all that Gaba-b and in large doses I think is Gaba-a agonist,)beat the pregabalin in Hedonistic me but Pregabalin helped me not using drop of alcohol, nothing
Back on Phenibut I also had couple months of ordering capsules and I wass in more like physical withdrawal...but to not lie myself and others i think I had some benzos at the time and as i look at my history of ordering I ordered some when was on pregabalin and then effects changed like I only would be in like manic state(listening music, or watching some videos, movies) and in 2-3 hrs i would need to redose till I puked cause of acidity you know. But those last were from another vendor(European which were not that good as ND.
So for now I'm good and will see how it goes