• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Gabapentinoids Pregabalin dose

goodland3660

Greenlighter
Hey guys does anyone know the maximum dose you can take of Pregabalin/ Lyrica in one day. I’ve got a pretty high tolerance to both benzodiazepines and Lyrica. I’ve taken 1500mg of Pregabalin and 6mg of clonazepam (to prevent seizures) I’m not feeling that much of a buzz though. Thinking of taking another 300mg of the Pregabalin. Does anyone know the maximum dose you can take or your experiences from the drug?

In terms of a ceiling effect like the way Codeine behaves? If so then theres no "maximum" dose with Pregabalin.

So my MD has put me on Lyrica 50mgs 3x dly. I've heard amazing things about this drug. How do I go about getting it increased? He's the type to be generous, but by the book when increasing meds. I think 600mvs is the max. Should I ask for a increase every month?

Hey guys does anyone know the maximum dose you can take of Pregabalin/ Lyrica in one day. I’ve got a pretty high tolerance to both benzodiazepines and Lyrica. I’ve taken 1500mg of Pregabalin and 6mg of clonazepam (to prevent seizures) I’m not feeling that much of a buzz though. Thinking of taking another 300mg of the Pregabalin. Does anyone know the maximum dose you can take or your experiences from the drug?
literally limitless, speaking from experience, ofcourse you will experience negative effects if you don't have a tolerance to extreme amounts and take that, but in this circumstance i suppose i can state for the record i'll disclose my extent of usage but it is very dangerous to take what i have taken, i'm extremely tolerant to both uppers and downers. but i have taken upwards of 6,8000mg of pregabalin simultaniously with 40k+ pentin AGAIN i say that you should not ever take these doses unless you've worked your way up in tolerance and even then, i will tell ya...it's not very entertaining to swallow 80 pills+ just to get what you need out of a drug, so please procede with utmost care and caution because tolerance develops extremely rapidly (but on the plus also diminishes rapidly too, it took 2 weeks of abstinence in which i will state i have not experienced the withdrawal effects that others state to percieve but that does not mean that you wouldn't either)
Is there a supplement that I can buy to increase Lyricas efficiency?
No, i'll tell you that you're simply not noticing the effects, theyre VERY SUBTLE, and by that i mean, if you dunno exactly what to look for/expect to feel, you're not going to notice it, it's not exactly like a benzo per say but very alike however... theyre still very different in effects. i would like you to heed my advice from above, Lyrica isn't something to play with it's not a substance of major recreational value on its own whatsoever, typically id say its only worth using for anxiety, and to maybe potentiate the effects of other drugs please be careful with these gabapentinoids they are real drugs up there with benzo from what i have experienced with them.

stay safe
~zonxx

I was on Gaba for 20 years for neuropathy. It stopped working. switched to Lyrica recently and its been a great relief for the pins and needles and may even help with some pain. However, I do enjoy my opiates and I am having a hard tome getting high from them while on the Lyrica. A quandary indeed.!