• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Pregabalin and appetite

ghostfreak

Moderator: DC, F&TV, S&G
Staff member
I find if I take a recreational dose of Pregabalin and after it kicks in my appetite goes through the roof. Like I could eat everything I could get my hands on.

Anyone else experience this?

I take pregabalin regularly, and yes - it does increase appetite. I've gained over 10 kg weight after starting it. :(

Even when taking it as scripted it does make me want to eat and eat but the cravings do pass.

I find if I take a recreational dose of Pregabalin and after it kicks in my appetite goes through the roof. Like I could eat everything I could get my hands on.

I'm on Gabapentin, not Pregabalin, but, yeah, same. When I take it as prescribed I don't notice a difference, but when I take recreational levels...it's not even hungry really, like my stomach isn't empty or rumbling or anything...more like it causes both a strong desire to eat stuff and also the lowered inhibitions to think "fuck it" and eat everything

Yeah, it’s pretty hard for me to lose weight on pregabalin and gabapentin. I definitely notice that I feel hungry almost right away after taking these.

They both have certain similarities to pot for me. Same, but different. The munchies in a same but different way as well.

Last edited:
But it’s weird sometimes my appetite stays the same but not always.

This is so weird to me, at this point im assuming my body has some weird enzymatic/pharmacokinetic issue because I respond strangely to a multiple recreational drugs. When I take a recreational amount of pregabalin I fast until 4 pm, and then i literally force myself to eat at 9-10 pm because i have no appetite, even when combining weed. I also seem to have no major withdrawal effect when taking a tolerance break after taking >800mg every other day. I also barely react to benzos and have no noticeable withdrawal after taking 4-5mg of lorazepam and temazepam.