• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Pregab n val mixed

Sarahg20

Bluelighter
Hi sorry to sound annoying etc I wasn't thinking, I just took a 300mg pill of pregablin and 20mg msj valium about 20mins apart, have I overdosed, am I in danger? I do take around this much daily anyway but not close together, freaking out now, please no mean comments 😢😢😢 xxx Sarah xxx

If uve already got a tolerance to them kinda doses then no u havent ODed, even if uve taken them together.

OK thanks 4 the reassurance, really gotta stop wgat I'm doing, never thought pregablin was so addictive, urgh, vicious circle x

Yeah its addictive and so is valium, infact I'd more concerned with the valium tbh.

Iv been on valium for about 4 years now, my fiance was struggling with grief n turned to a class drugs n was an alcoholic so took them to help me n then he passed away last year so again it's a vicious cycle of not being strong enough to come off them ya know. Iv got a 8 year old son n struggling with grief myself, hence y now stupidly addicted to pregablin 😢😢😢

I'm. Prescribed 150mg daily yh but buy 300mg pills online n the valium too. I don't drink but I am on clomipramine 150mg nightly n mirtazipine 15mg nightly but cut myself down to 7.5mg nightly.

I'd be very concerned if u couldnt get the valium online anymore as benzo withdrawal is potentially fatal depending on ur dose. If u wanna get off the valium u could tell ur GP about it and he'll prescribe it for the purposes of valum addiction / maintenance, he'll know how dangerous valium withdrawals are.

He did but I had to go to a psychiatrist first as go alone couldn't do that but I stupidly went back to how I am now, I'm always terrified ill suddenly not be able to get them online n Iv cold turjeyed b4 so know how bad it is. Plus if he finds out I'm bk on val hell discontinue my pregablin n I need them so much, they really help. Thing is even this dose, 30pmg pregablin n 20mg val won't do nout, barely touches me.

You can breathe easy OP. This wouldn't be lethal even to a completely naive user. Given that you have prior experience with this stuff, I really doubt that your experience will be overwhelming.

Thank you, its not even made me drowsy, my tolerance must b incredibly high. My supplier has sent me 6 2mg diclazipam to try, don't think I'll touch them no nout bout etm x