• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids prefer pluggeed morphine to oral oxy and mscontin strongest brand?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HezzaD

Bluelighter
Does anyone else prefer the morphine high in the long run.
I know orally its only good for pain relief but rectal atleast boosts it to around 50percent some sources ive read it can go up to seventy which is true aslong as thwere's no shit up there you get a good high depending how you mix the morphines.
Anyway I know the oxys give a more bang and energetic buzz but the high only lasts two hours, where morphine mainly lasts around 4-5. Sometimes I get a nod within half hour if not it sometimes kicks in near the hour and half mark.
Also I get too wired on oxy if no benzos or weed, they are brilliant for fatique which morphine does help slightly but its more sedating.

Also is MSCONTIN the strongest brand, I've had other people say they prefer it to ZOmorph Beads which the doctors give out and when the chemist couldnt get zomorph 30s they switched me to like 12 10s a day and it took 3 different doctors to ok a MSCONTIN Script, and even though its harder to prepare whereas the beads dissolve straight away, I ALWAYS get a stronger high off the MSContin, same with ORAMORPH Liquid and severdrol tabs the tabs seem to be stronger evern though its the same drug.

Status
Not open for further replies.