Precipitated withdrawals from starting zubsolv after Methadone!

DixieDoll

Greenlighter
Hi there! I have used these threads for 4 years to educate myself. And spent the last solid 24 hours trying to find info on Zubsolv. So if this is redundant I am sorry! I have been on methadone for 3 years and 9 months. I can't do it anymore and the past 2 weeks I have only medicated 4 times (at 120mg) and the last time I dosed was Saturday (4 days ago). I got my first script of Zubsolv yesterday and even though I felt crappy I still waited till today and used the "COWS" score chart to make sure I was doing this "right". So today at 4pm I took the 1st Half of a 5.7 Zubsolv. I didn't feel bad so about 40 minutes later I took the 2nd half. And within 10 minutes my whole world cane crashing down! I was immediately sweating, cold, had the worst RLS, crazy thoughts, yawning etcetera.. After 3 hours of PURE HELL I broke and went to Cinci and got a gram of H. Banged quite a bit and feel so very much better!!
My question is, since the P/W rapidly detoxed my MU receptors of the Methadone, can I try again say Friday? Which gives me 2 days? Will I still have methadone on my receptors? Will I still have H on my receptors? I do not want to go back to H or Methadone. I want to do this right! So I want to try again but when can I without experiencing that soul crushing dellima?
Will Friday be too soon because of the H? I am just wandering what to do? Any help is so very much appreciated!! Thanks in advance!

Hi there! I have used these threads for 4 years to educate myself. And spent the last solid 24 hours trying to find info on Zubsolv. So if this is redundant I am sorry! I have been on methadone for 3 years and 9 months. I can't do it anymore and the past 2 weeks I have only medicated 4 times (at 120mg) and the last time I dosed was Saturday (4 days ago). I got my first script of Zubsolv yesterday and even though I felt crappy I still waited till today and used the "COWS" score chart to make sure I was doing this "right". So today at 4pm I took the 1st Half of a 5.7 Zubsolv. I didn't feel bad so about 40 minutes later I took the 2nd half. And within 10 minutes my whole world cane crashing down! I was immediately sweating, cold, had the worst RLS, crazy thoughts, yawning etcetera.. After 3 hours of PURE HELL I broke and went to Cinci and got a gram of H. Banged quite a bit and feel so very much better!!
My question is, since the P/W rapidly detoxed my MU receptors of the Methadone, can I try again say Friday? Which gives me 2 days? Will I still have methadone on my receptors? Will I still have H on my receptors? I do not want to go back to H or Methadone. I want to do this right! So I want to try again but when can I without experiencing that soul crushing dellima?
Will Friday be too soon because of the H? I am just wandering what to do? Any help is so very much appreciated!! Thanks in advance!
So the doctors gave me Subutex (yesterday/thursday) and lo and behold I go into severe withdraws again and run to get another gram of H and it fixes everything once I shot 3/4 of it within an hour. So here it is, Friday. I got another sub. Its been only 8 hours since my last shot and the withdraws have begun! So I an going into reg withdraws even faster now. I have another subutex and some waiting at the pharmacy. Scared to death to take them. I took the Zubs back to the doctor today. They can keep those evil things! But should I even try the Subutex again? I am honestly afraid to!!