Pre Prison Blast

Roidman

Greenlighter
Howdy troops,

I'm new here basically just really in the frame of mind to start training again as I've not done much in a while and suppose I thought I'd talk to some guys who are into the same shit as me....

A few months ago I was on a ZERO carb diet, no shakes, literally just chicken breast all day long and a solid routine...

Here is an old pic I dug up ...

image.jpg

I had 16 inch arms at that point with 6.3% BF , then I don't know how I fell away from it but I just did...

Now something has happened I have gotten into trouble with the police and face upto 5 years in prison,
I have no idea when my court case is,
I have no idea how many days/weeks/months I have left outside,
I have never done time ,
So I would like to pack some muscle memory back on rapid except with carbs this time , last time I was all about looking like a caveman this time I need to get really big but not watery or fat of course....

This is what I'm thinking:
750mg Sus P/W
100mg ED NPP
50mg ED Tren Ace
Anavar 100mg ED

I literally feel like staying on these steds at these dosages until my trial, I am not scared, it's just that where I live people are killed in jails all the time and I just want to do my time PEACEFULLY WITHOUT ANYBODY BOTHERING ME then get out and back to normality !

Plus even if the prison thing wasn't going on I would still want to run this anyway it just so happens that I've lost most of my gains and want to get back into it at the same time this shit has caught up with me...

Anyway folks, I've ran all these compounds before a million times, what you think of the combo B-) ?

Looks good for me I always get sides running two 19 nors together so I take cabergoline to combat the sides only thing I would do is lower the test and add masteron

Hold up hold up. I get that you might want to look/be physically intimidating as a measure of protection while you're behind bars. But if you haven't even been to court yet, aren't you being a bit premature?

Looking more like a meathead/thug (ie. big and burly) might not win you any favors with the judge on your court date. Likewise, going on cycle--especially a cycle including more heavily mood-altering steroids like trenbolone and oxandralone--seems like it could easily set you up to be aggressive/impatient/irritable in court.

Now only you know how this stuff affects you psychologically, but you *really* don't need to be looking or acting more "alpha" at a court date: you need to act the part of a soft-spoken, respectful, responsible, even remorseful young man willing to make right whatever it is you've done wrong. That plays as much a role as anything in the inequality of the justice system: the "nice young men with so much potential" get let off easy while the "thugs" get nailed with everything the prosecutor's got. You can't change who you are, but you can certainly change who you appear to be.

Howdy troops,

I'm new here basically just really in the frame of mind to start training again as I've not done much in a while and suppose I thought I'd talk to some guys who are into the same shit as me....

A few months ago I was on a ZERO carb diet, no shakes, literally just chicken breast all day long and a solid routine...

I had 16 inch arms at that point with 6.3% BF , then I don't know how I fell away from it but I just did...

Now something has happened I have gotten into trouble with the police and face upto 5 years in prison,
I have no idea when my court case is,
I have no idea how many days/weeks/months I have left outside,
I have never done time ,
So I would like to pack some muscle memory back on rapid except with carbs this time , last time I was all about looking like a caveman this time I need to get really big but not watery or fat of course....

This is what I'm thinking:
750mg Sus P/W
100mg ED NPP
50mg ED Tren Ace
Anavar 100mg ED

I literally feel like staying on these steds at these dosages until my trial, I am not scared, it's just that where I live people are killed in jails all the time and I just want to do my time PEACEFULLY WITHOUT ANYBODY BOTHERING ME then get out and back to normality !

Plus even if the prison thing wasn't going on I would still want to run this anyway it just so happens that I've lost most of my gains and want to get back into it at the same time this shit has caught up with me...

Anyway folks, I've ran all these compounds before a million times, what you think of the combo B-) ?

Nothing lasts 5 years, without access to decent nutrition and regular exercise in prison you'd be lucky for the effects of your cycle to last above 5 weeks, but the suppression to your HPTA from nandrolone could last 5-6 months, leaving you in a potentially worse condition....

Hold up hold up. I get that you might want to look/be physically intimidating as a measure of protection while you're behind bars. But if you haven't even been to court yet, aren't you being a bit premature?

Looking more like a meathead/thug (ie. big and burly) might not win you any favors with the judge on your court date. Likewise, going on cycle--especially a cycle including more heavily mood-altering steroids like trenbolone and oxandralone--seems like it could easily set you up to be aggressive/impatient/irritable in court.

Now only you know how this stuff affects you psychologically, but you *really* don't need to be looking or acting more "alpha" at a court date: you need to act the part of a soft-spoken, respectful, responsible, even remorseful young man willing to make right whatever it is you've done wrong. That plays as much a role as anything in the inequality of the justice system: the "nice young men with so much potential" get let off easy while the "thugs" get nailed with everything the prosecutor's got. You can't change who you are, but you can certainly change who you appear to be.

I get u mate but I am on CCTV clear as day punching a guy over 27 times I broke his nose , jaw, one of his cheek bones were fractured and both his eye sockets were fractured, I'm going down lol !

It's not about being buff fur the judge or anything it's for my own confidence more than anything I am desperate to get back on the juice, I am still lifting naturally, although it's not the same lol ...

Cheers for ur input lads ;)

Wise words as well there [MENTION=159551]Interesting[/MENTION] .. I will be suited and booted and stuff and I know that is something I will need to take up with my lawyer as to lesson the sentence due to what I have done in my life recently and how I'm progressing as a man and all this I get you , Thanks for taking the time to think about that side of things mate...

Back on track, I am very comfortable with this cycle, Tren is the only thing I will be keeping a close eye on because I am a headcase on the stuff , I have done nasty things on it before, but the strength and vascularity was fucking 2nd to none !!

I will have letro on hand incase of Deca chest lumps which I've had in the past but only from Deca never NPP , NPP is superior to regular Deca IMO and IME anyway,

When I eventually land in jail the only thing that my body will be recovering from is Test and I would just come clean with the Dr anyway to get it dealt with be it TRT if needed,

My body recovers a million times quicker from Test alone, infact I have ran cycles and came off and my dick has been up the whole time lol, so I don't have any worries there as far as recovering is concerned..

As GF has stated, any form of nandrolone is a really bad choice if you want to recover and attempt to hold onto any of the mass you gain.

It has nothing to do with its ester (deca is no worse than NPP in this regard). It's to do with its unpleasant metabolites, which can last in the body for well over 12 months and inhibit a full recovery.

Also, if the anavar is real, drop it - huge waste of money given that you won't notice it with all the other gear in your system. However if it's fake var and actually just winstrol, I guess it's ok to keep it in there.

Shut down while in prison of all places, and willing to get even more time on your record by risking getting caught.
I give up on some people

The bigger you are the more likely it is you're just going to be tested by some prick. I could spend a long post trying to explain the concept of prison politics to you but something tells me it would be a waste of time.

Shut down while in prison of all places, and willing to get even more time on your record by risking getting caught.
I give up on some people

The bigger you are the more likely it is you're just going to be tested by some prick. I could spend a long post trying to explain the concept of prison politics to you but something tells me it would be a waste of time.

Something tells me you shouldn't even have commented and for the sake of not getting barred from the site I won't even put it in words what I think about your attitude..

You know absolutely nothing about me or what type of person I am I have a family and have worked all my days !

I came on here for advice because my head was busting after getting told I'm not going to see my 2 kids for at least 3 years , tested by some prick possibly, but unless you have advice for me don't post on my thread !!

Something tells me you shouldn't even have commented and for the sake of not getting barred from the site I won't even put it in words what I think about your attitude..

You know absolutely nothing about me or what type of person I am I have a family and have worked all my days !

I came on here for advice because my head was busting after getting told I'm not going to see my 2 kids for at least 3 years , tested by some prick possibly, but unless you have advice for me don't post on my thread !!

The advice would be don't do this, because it's not going to do anything to help you and could quite possibly make the situation a whole lot worse, but I know that confirmation bias can be pretty strong.

I never called you a lazy criminal or anything, you've just got a wrong idea in your head about what jail is like. The bigger you try to get, the more likely it is that you're going to be tested, as you put it. It's almost always the guys that are 200lb+ that end up getting into trouble, but who knows. Maybe the prison system in the UK is different. My money is on the fact that it's not different enough to the point where people will be scared to mess with you. If you want to mind your own business and not be tested, then avoid the inside drug trade, don't align with a gang, and read a lot. Seriously, they respect people who do a lot of reading and writing. Never mind the fact that this cycle is planned out completely asinine. 100mg of var per day? Someone's obviously ripping you off because your gear is fake. People get dry as granite off just a 1/3rd of that dose.

Did you come on here for advice or people just reaffirming that this is a good idea? I'm concerned only with the former.

Honestly, take some MMA lessons just in case something has to go down. This last minute trying to get huge thing is stupid. It'll blow up in your face even worse when you do get tested and can't do anything about it.

Last edited:
Taking or buying Steroids isn't illegal in the UK so it won't effect my sentence at all btw ...The VAR is legit , I absolutely love Anavar, the 1st time I took it in 6 days I noticed veins popping out of my forearms that I had never seen before, my chest was shaping up nicely , my BF was down and strength increased....I'm thinking for the sake of my mental health I may leave the Tren out ,I think Sus, NPP and VAR is a great combo , it's amazing how much bigger I've got naturally over the last couple of weeks I've noticed it, just from throwing free weights about freestyle and eating a lot of big protein packed AND CARB meals, I used to think carbs where the enemy as well....

The advice would be don't do this, because it's not going to do anything to help you and could quite possibly make the situation a whole lot worse, but I know that confirmation bias can be pretty strong.

I never called you a lazy criminal or anything, you've just got a wrong idea in your head about what jail is like. The bigger you try to get, the more likely it is that you're going to be tested, as you put it. It's almost always the guys that are 200lb+ that end up getting into trouble, but who knows. Maybe the prison system in the UK is different. My money is on the fact that it's not different enough to the point where people will be scared to mess with you. If you want to mind your own business and not be tested, then avoid the inside drug trade, don't align with a gang, and read a lot. Seriously, they respect people who do a lot of reading and writing. Never mind the fact that this cycle is planned out completely asinine. 100mg of var per day? Someone's obviously ripping you off because your gear is fake. People get dry as granite off just a 1/3rd of that dose.

Did you come on here for advice or people just reaffirming that this is a good idea? I'm concerned only with the former.

Honestly, take some MMA lessons just in case something has to go down. This last minute trying to get huge thing is stupid. It'll blow up in your face even worse when you do get tested and can't do anything about it.

The prison system in the UK basically depends on what prison they put you in, there is 1 possible jail I should go to where it's a 1st offenders wing and you have your own shower in you cell and stuff, whereas other prison with the shared showers that is where slashings tend to happen a lot in certain halls for whatever reasons I don't know ...

Everybody goes in parcelled up and people get parcels in as well, everybody ends up on Subutex and OXYs (Anadrol) is the steroid used in jails in this country , most people take them in with them as well especially if they are into weights anyway and OXYs are always in the same parcels as things like smack... they are the most popular steroid in this culture even out of prison...

I myself will admit that I am going to be taking a parcel of some chill pills in for my nerves as I do suffer from pretty bad anxiety as it is,

but what if I asked you if you could take ANY tablet form steroid in prison what would it be ?
OXYs 50mg ?
DBOL 50mg ?
Real Var 50mg >
Something else ??

The idea would be 1 tab per day so that they last as long as possible... and that would be at least 100 days minimum as you can get 100 tablets in no problem..

Just curious and I like speaking to people who actually have as much knowledge as me when it comes to gear because where I live people don't even know what PCT means...

I am an ex-boxer btw and I have done MMA as well , the reason I'm going to prison is because my punches are clearly still lethal (not proud of it) .. but good point on the MMA it would probably boost my confidence to do a bit of wrestling and scrapping, the MMA clubs around here are ruthless it's a case of gloves on , no headguard or gumshield or protection of any kind , just gloves and go for it !

The bottom line here is with the whole prison thing I DO suffer with severe anxiety that I take meds for , I am not a scared person, but my anxiety is going to be crazy when I know I'm going down on the day and when I am big and ripped it helps my anxiety A LOT !!

Big muscles are like confidence boosting anti-anxiety drugs to me .. if that makes any sense.
Just the nerves of going in the doors

Interesting you know so much about prison protocol having never been there..

I doubt very much you will be able to smuggle any form of drugs upon your person, or be allowed to take your own prescription only medications...
You are strip searched upon entry, and any meds have to be applied for through the prison Dr, you can't just take your own meds in for obvious reasons of potential abuse.

Expect to go direct to a Cat-C prison from court after sentencing, then in the first week there should be an assessment that decides if you stay in Cat-C or get moved to serve the rest of your sentence in a Cat-D (open prison)..

Obviously the Cat-C regime is one would wish to avoid, therefore the more humble and remorseful you appear on assessment the greater the likelihood of a transfer..

Presenting as arrogant, aggressive, confrontational, or looking like a brick shithouse won't go in your favour..

A first offence should work in your favour, but the rest is up to you... (it shouldn't include muscle bound roid rage, or smuggling of illegal drugs)..

When inside, keep your head down, keep your mouth shut, and apply for any job going (especially education, as it tends to be easy)..

Take the time to educate yourself, read books.. (it passes the time, something you will have a lot of)..

The prison system in the UK basically depends on what prison they put you in, there is 1 possible jail I should go to where it's a 1st offenders wing and you have your own shower in you cell and stuff, whereas other prison with the shared showers that is where slashings tend to happen a lot in certain halls for whatever reasons I don't know ...

Everybody goes in parcelled up and people get parcels in as well, everybody ends up on Subutex and OXYs (Anadrol) is the steroid used in jails in this country , most people take them in with them as well especially if they are into weights anyway and OXYs are always in the same parcels as things like smack... they are the most popular steroid in this culture even out of prison...

I myself will admit that I am going to be taking a parcel of some chill pills in for my nerves as I do suffer from pretty bad anxiety as it is,

but what if I asked you if you could take ANY tablet form steroid in prison what would it be ?
OXYs 50mg ?
DBOL 50mg ?
Real Var 50mg >
Something else ??

The idea would be 1 tab per day so that they last as long as possible... and that would be at least 100 days minimum as you can get 100 tablets in no problem..

Just curious and I like speaking to people who actually have as much knowledge as me when it comes to gear because where I live people don't even know what PCT means...

I am an ex-boxer btw and I have done MMA as well , the reason I'm going to prison is because my punches are clearly still lethal (not proud of it) .. but good point on the MMA it would probably boost my confidence to do a bit of wrestling and scrapping, the MMA clubs around here are ruthless it's a case of gloves on , no headguard or gumshield or protection of any kind , just gloves and go for it !

The bottom line here is with the whole prison thing I DO suffer with severe anxiety that I take meds for , I am not a scared person, but my anxiety is going to be crazy when I know I'm going down on the day and when I am big and ripped it helps my anxiety A LOT !!

Big muscles are like confidence boosting anti-anxiety drugs to me .. if that makes any sense.
Just the nerves of going in the doors

I wouldn't take any of that because you'll end up worse than when you started without a test base.

50mg of oxandrolone or dbol alike is overkill. If one can't immediately get strength gains off half that dose, their diet and training is seriously, seriously fucked up.

Terrible idea. You're wanting to beef up before going to prison only for you to be shutdown, lose your gains, and basically have the test levels of a 9 year old girl?

Additionally your choice of compounds has deca in it? which can stay wondering around your system for months after cessation, leaving you in a state where you cannot recover. I would never recommend deca for anyone who doesn't blast and cruise, or who isn't on a constant dose of testosterone.

Also 2 19 nors with no dopamine agonist is asking for sides.

If you're dead set on doing this then I would just run something like this.

test prop - 500mg/week
tren ace - 400mg/week
add in masteron at 300-400mg/week
kickstart with anadrol for 4 weeks 50mg first 2 weeks then 100 last 2 weeks depending on how you handle it.

and run this around 12 weeks with a solid diet.

Are you knowledgeable on diet/nutrition? because 0 carbs and only chicken breast is silly, and that image is not 6% bf.

Interesting you know so much about prison protocol having never been there..

I doubt very much you will be able to smuggle any form of drugs upon your person, or be allowed to take your own prescription only medications...
You are strip searched upon entry, and any meds have to be applied for through the prison Dr, you can't just take your own meds in for obvious reasons of potential abuse.

Expect to go direct to a Cat-C prison from court after sentencing, then in the first week there should be an assessment that decides if you stay in Cat-C or get moved to serve the rest of your sentence in a Cat-D (open prison)..

Obviously the Cat-C regime is one would wish to avoid, therefore the more humble and remorseful you appear on assessment the greater the likelihood of a transfer..

Presenting as arrogant, aggressive, confrontational, or looking like a brick shithouse won't go in your favour..

A first offence should work in your favour, but the rest is up to you... (it shouldn't include muscle bound roid rage, or smuggling of illegal drugs)..

When inside, keep your head down, keep your mouth shut, and apply for any job going (especially education, as it tends to be easy)..

Take the time to educate yourself, read books.. (it passes the time, something you will have a lot of)..

I would suggest this advice as well.

Also how the fuck can you do a serious cycle with a very high chance of not being able to do proper PCT? Growing tits in jail might have unforeseen and dramatic consequences

Also how the fuck can you do a serious cycle with a very high chance of not being able to do proper PCT? Growing tits in jail might have unforeseen and dramatic consequences

Haha yes that might affect your confidence OP...

Time to load up on test decanoate.

The gains will last a long time, it's your best bet.

But you really think you can receive packages in mail without it being opened and checked first? I've never been, but highly doubt this, how stupid do you think they are? C'mon man....

About looking jacked in court. Don't take this the wrong way, but your pic as is, in normal clothes=guy who dosen't look like he even lifts.

So... You can easily gain lots of size and keep it as you're very far from your genetic potential.