• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Pre-Employment Drug Testing Need for Reassurance ASAP!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

david40836

Greenlighter
New member, old stalker. Serious scenario below i need help on ASAP
3rd week of March 2017 fella ran short of his norm so a friend gave him 24 5mg methadone tablets which he lost on average of 1-3 per day. So he was out in about 7 days. Well a job came up and had to take pee test which was only about 6 days after last one was lost. Based on posts he thought it was not tested for but when he went in they hit him with a 10 panel. MRO called a week later asking uhm what all do you take. He proceeded to provide all prescribed meds and somehow the MRO cleared him to work and made the test as negative even though methadone is nonprescribed?? Fast forward to 5/1/17 and fella got an offer for an amazing 6 figure job. Took test on 5/1/17 which is roughly 5 to 6 weeks after he lost his last methadone tablet. 2 days and no word. By the way he had never messed with methadone ever in his life. He is 6ft 215pnds 30% fat content. Drinks every night and pisses like race horses daily. Not very Active.
Question is this.... He took 4 at home tests, 12 panel tests from walgreens and walmart running 40.00+ each, before the test on 5/1/17. 1 day before using 1st stream and 3 days before using afternoon stream. Other 2 were random through the weekend. All 4 came back as negative for everything. After work test on 5/1/17 he tested on another test and found it showed negative as well. So 5 total at home tests all of which were negative and negative very cleary and quickly.
I am sure he is just flipping out paranoid with anxiety but would one assume with a very high probability of certainty that the work test is passed??????????? Test was an SAP 10-50/2k+MDA/TS. No ingestion of anything not OTC for past 5 weeks.

And this is for a 3rd person. He is a wierd dude that speaks barely to anyone but i knew of this wonderful site so told him i would see what folks say. WIERD DUDE trust me like nearly on edge of postal with anxiety and panic attacks.

It's hard to understand with the way this was written but it's possible you could have passed the test. Bluelight does not allow drug testing discussion so I have to close this. There are other sites like erowid that may give you more information.

Status
Not open for further replies.