• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Pray for another day

Crackle pop

Bluelighter
Pray for another day:

Another day and im all alone. 14 hours spent on my phone. Waiting for him waiting for who?
You'll soon know walk a mile in my shoe , its never been easy always a struggle, money worries and debts i somehow juggle. When deep down inside i should be at rest , at home all safe in my warn nest. He watches an waits as this is my fate, knowing ilm not going to enter the gates.
He knows once i drop off im a heavy sleeper . Who is he i ask? He is the grim reaper. Why is he waiting for me what does he see. Why cant he move on and leave me to be free.
Because its his passion thats clear to see. The end is near and the future is bleak , it's taking its toll and im feeling kinda weak. But im blessed im still here this i confess but you did it all wrong look , look at this mess. Now i must go that time has come , oh how i wish i was comfortably numb!!

Thank you.

Now im high. Just started my home made rock n have a joint of Chemdawg 3/4ths smoked in my hand an reading back now i can see 2 maybe 3 places dont properly flow or sound correct. But to be honest i only written a poem for tbe first time in my life during my last 21 day stay in hospital in October this year.
And did 4 or 5 more while in the vile nasty hostel an then randomly writ this the other day. But thank you 😊
Im a total virgin its not something ive ever done in 37 yrs so there's alot of room for improvement. 🤗

Thank you.
Now I'm high. Just started my home made rock n have a joint of Chem-dawg 3/4ths smoked in my hand an reading back now I can see 2 maybe 3 places don't properly flow or sound correct. But to be honest I only written a poem for the first time in my life during my last 21 day stay in hospital in October this year.
And did 4 or 5 more while in the vile nasty hostel an then randomly writ this the other day. But thank you 😊
I'm a total virgin its not something I've ever done in 37 yrs so there's a lot of room for improvement. 🤗

The more you write, the better you'll become! Keep writing! It's very healthy and therapeutic! :cool:

Thank you i do plan on.... time goes so fast also as im so busy thinking n brainstorming its all positive. And i agree its VERY therapeutic 🙂