European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

PPI - Sick of them calls?

blondin

Bluelighter
I was getting 2-3 a day and emails but after a while the silly voices I use to put on and taking the piss got boring so I thought I'd do some DIY.
I had some loans one quite large back in the early 00's so I made a 5 min call to the bank not even knowing if I had taken out PPI - they sent me a holding letter a couple of weeks ago then today I got a letter offering me a pretty substantial settlement (could keep in gear for a year)....just like that 8o ..Still in shock, missis doesn't know no body does apart from you lot. So my advice - call yer bank and get them to check don't pay those cunts 25% to do what took me 5m and I have to sign a letter and give them my bank details..but till I see the dosh in my a/c im not celebrating seeings as I ended up in huge debt this being one of them - but they didn't mention it and it was sold on 7-8 years ago so Im hoping by the end of next week i'll be grinning like a v happyman

If you're being paid by the PPI army I hope you know the official Blondin Heroin Scale will be scrapped!

<3

Wow blondin that's ace. Some company phoned me n apparently I'm owned £9 lol. Still £9 is £9.

Evey

I would imagine the smug, self-satisfied smile to be wiped off the face of anyone who managed to avoid paying the optional payment protection insurance on a credit card pretty quickly, should they ever have occasion to make a claim against the same insurance they exercised their statutory right to opt out of.

Just imagine that interest mounting up while you are too sick to work, all the while knowing that for a few poxy pence a month, all that could have been take care of for you. Remember we've got at least four more years of austerity to go, and it'll take another two to reverse the damage already done. How safe do you feel?

The PPI claim companies really are just putting a tax on the lazy. Fees are often around 40% so just get in touch with your bank. It's not a complicated thing!