• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Power bill $980

xxsicknessxx

Bluelighter
I live in California with my family in a normal home. 6 people live here. But are bill is $980 which my dad thinks is from the ac. But I did my own math and at the rate we run it out should be half that. I wondered does anyone have advise on how I can locate why this bill is so high.. maybe a app or a devise I can buy. Are my sister and brother are drug addicts still while I'm sober... Mostly sober I use weed but my points they use meth and fentanyl so I assume it's there faults I just want to know the best way to figure it out.

If this helps we have two fridges, a window ac my sister uses bolth my sister and brother have lots of tools and devises they use two computers, 5 tvs, Alexis, washer, dryer from 2004, dish washer... I mean really those things in my head can't add up to 900 bucks plus we only run the ac maybe six hours a day we turn it on and off all day long and we only use it when it's over 77.. so I dunno.

I just want to help my parents save money but my brother and sister suck. They bolth jobless and lame I know it's there faults how can I figure this out.. any advise. Thank you.

Is there a company who can come check for air leaks in my house? Or help me with this problem. The bill doubles sense last month so I think it's got to be something major.. unless ca just raised there prices and I'm just slow to realize lol.

So damn expensive here. I dunno why the government doesn't want to lower the price of things there so good at raising the prices

I mad because I have to pay over $200 a month and I live alone in A small house in Michigan and use little electricity but that bill of almost $1000 dollars is ridiculous. It is as if only poor and very wealthy people are in California. Am I wrong the high bills the high taxes and the fact that every thing is expensive has eliminated the middle class almost.
You don't hear Democrats talk about the middle class, because they make the middle class poor with high taxes, high utilities, high housing costs, high gas, taxes every where and high prices so people are rich or poor. Tell me I am wrong.

I live in California with my family in a normal home. 6 people live here. But are bill is $980 which my dad thinks is from the ac. But I did my own math and at the rate we run it out should be half that. I wondered does anyone have advise on how I can locate why this bill is so high.. maybe a app or a devise I can buy. Are my sister and brother are drug addicts still while I'm sober... Mostly sober I use weed but my points they use meth and fentanyl so I assume it's there faults I just want to know the best way to figure it out.

If this helps we have two fridges, a window ac my sister uses bolth my sister and brother have lots of tools and devises they use two computers, 5 tvs, Alexis, washer, dryer from 2004, dish washer... I mean really those things in my head can't add up to 900 bucks plus we only run the ac maybe six hours a day we turn it on and off all day long and we only use it when it's over 77.. so I dunno.

I just want to help my parents save money but my brother and sister suck. They bolth jobless and lame I know it's there faults how can I figure this out.. any advise. Thank you.

Is there a company who can come check for air leaks in my house? Or help me with this problem. The bill doubles sense last month so I think it's got to be something major.. unless ca just raised there prices and I'm just slow to realize lol.

So damn expensive here. I dunno why the government doesn't want to lower the price of things there so good at raising the prices
There is nothing normal about a home with 2 fridges, at least 2, to possibly 3, meth and fentanyl addicts, using multiple computers, 5 Tv's, God forbid a fucking 04' dryer, Washer, Ac unit, and undisclosed number of power tools. This place must be somewhat large. What size Tv's are we talking? The bill does not seem that high when you list all the appliances. What on gods green earth would air leaks have to do anything? Is your Pops smoking the crystal too?

don't use the heated dry in the dish washer - that thing's 1000 watts

if the dryer is electric and they're cranking it on high all day, that'll help raise the bill

they're all drug addicts so im sure they're home all day with everything on

but it's still a big bill and it doesn't sound right for a 1 month bill

don't use the heated dry in the dish washer - that thing's 1000 watts

if the dryer is electric and they're cranking it on high all day, that'll help raise the bill

they're all drug addicts so im sure they're home all day with everything on

but it's still a big bill and it doesn't sound right for a 1 month bill
I have trouble wrapping head around that, I mean unless you had a big ass mansion in death valley and had the multiple ac's cracked up all day. They really need to look into installing a lot of solar panels and those small wind generators you can buy, plus tax credits and possibly no electric bill. How do they pay all those bills plus the drugs?
I don't think they wanna answer that. Lol