• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

powderizing shreaded MHRB - separate brown bark from red powder?

temeculove420

Greenlighter
I've spent the last few hours grinding up about a kilogram of MHRB, and I have been using mesh colander to separate the purple powder from the "bark". should I do this, or should I leave them together? The reason I ask if separation is necessary, is because after grinding in a magic bullet for about 10 minutes and finding they're still to be micro fibers. If I use the colander, I can separate it into a fine flower like powder. Is this necessary?

Bump to this. I've got my water/lye mixture ready to go, I'm just waiting to C if I should add that powder, or the powder and the pulvarized bark fibers. googling this came up with no definitive result.

I would try grinding the "bark fibers" up some more, because the more powdery the bark is, the easier it will be to extract your goodies. I'm always left with a tiny amount of small "bark fibers" and I just throw them in at the end as well. As long as the majority of your material is powdered you'll be alright.

I've always used pre-powdered MHRB, but from everything I've read, there's no reason not to use all the material. The yield may be less than from the fibers, but anything you pull is wonderful!

Thanks guys! Im doing a controlled experiment; one 100g batch of finely SIFTED powder, and one 100g batch of heavily-shreaded MHRB (including fibers). I'll be interested to see how much more the fiberous material yields.