• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Potentifying Cocaine

Rastavibrations7

Greenlighter
I have some starch cocaine. What are some cocaine tricks to potently cocaine. Like diluting it or cutting it. Il share tips. I wanna get high lol

Potentiating is the right word.

I guarantee you Kava would do it.

So would Shilajit.

I reckon surely the 3 together a level further.

Ahhh. Sorry. I mistook you.

Thought you just wanted potentiating substances/foods to make regular cocaine use stronger.

yeah how do you remover the corn starch?
Probably the easiest way would be to convert your cocaine to the freebase oil to separate it from most cuts. You do this by basifying it with baking soda or household ammonia.

I would then either use a pipette to remove the freebase oil or rock it up to remove it from the water. You can then smoke the pure freebase (crack if you used baking soda) or if you need powder you can use a weak acid solution to redissolve the freebase. Citric acid should work. So should acetic acid (distilled vinegar).

Then you would evaporate all of the solvent (likely water). Most likely you will need an oven and a desiccant to get the cocaine dry enough.

That should get you back to very high purity cocaine.

Probably the easiest way would be to convert your cocaine to the freebase oil to separate it from most cuts. You do this by basifying it with baking soda or household ammonia.

I would then either use a pipette to remove the freebase oil or rock it up to remove it from the water. You can then smoke the pure freebase (crack if you used baking soda) or if you need powder you can use a weak acid solution to redissolve the freebase. Citric acid should work. So should acetic acid (distilled vinegar).

Then you would evaporate all of the solvent (likely water). Most likely you will need an oven and a desiccant to get the cocaine dry enough.

That should get you back to very high purity cocaine.

So unfortunately trying to dry out a cocaine solution like that will ruin the cocaine. I’ve tried many times, not sure why it happens exactly as the hydrolysis reaction doesn’t occur as quickly when simply in solution.

Whatever the case once the freebase is clean, one either needs to use dry solvents and acidity that way or the method I outline in my Cocaine purification thread where one makes a neutral cocaine acetate solution then put that in a nasal spray bottle and use within 48hrs. (You can wait longer but the longer you wait the more degrades in the water.)

On the flip side, if you are CERTAIN it’s cornstarch in there. Cocaine is soluble in ethanol and isopropyl to some extent, cornstarch isn’t. Use either everclear or 99% isopropyl, you want as little water as possible.

-GC

So unfortunately trying to dry out a cocaine solution like that will ruin the cocaine. I’ve tried many times, not sure why it happens exactly as the hydrolysis reaction doesn’t occur as quickly when simply in solution.

Whatever the case once the freebase is clean, one either needs to use dry solvents and acidity that way or the method I outline in my Cocaine purification thread where one makes a neutral cocaine acetate solution then put that in a nasal spray bottle and use within 48hrs. (You can wait longer but the longer you wait the more degrades in the water.)

On the flip side, if you are CERTAIN it’s cornstarch in there. Cocaine is soluble in ethanol and isopropyl to some extent, cornstarch isn’t. Use either everclear or 99% isopropyl, you want as little water as possible.

-GC
I would recommend buying heet (not iso-heet). It's 99.9% methanol.

Then no need to heat it to dry it. Methanol will quickly dry at room temperature in front of a fan.

Drinking alcohol while on coke creates a new drug in the blood called cocaethyleen and creates a stronger euphoria and more intense experience...