• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Potentiating Oramorph

ChemicallyEnhanced

Bluelighter
Managed to get prescribed a 300ml bottle of oramorph.
Is it best to take it with fatty food or on an empty stomach? What potentiates it? I assume oral is the most effective ROA?

I get the same. I don't know much but I do know cyclizine potentiates it. Makes the nodding type feelings stronger. I prefer it without tbh.

I actually have cyclizine! Thanks :)
I usually have Dihydrocodeine (Pancreatitis) but I'm having a flair-up. This is actually the first time in 6-7 years a doctor has decided to trust me with a strong opiate.

Managed to get prescribed a 300ml bottle of oramorph.
Is it best to take it with fatty food or on an empty stomach? What potentiates it? I assume oral is the most effective ROA?
Lucky Guy ;)
I have mxl & half a fent patch but can't take it due to been on bupe. I've always found sweet foods seem to up my opiate buzz & nicotine.
when I switched to bupe I vomited every time I tried to smoke but i guess that was just the change over from methadone & heroin.
Has any 1 else had that when either changing or coming off methadone & Brown?

Lucky Guy ;)
I have mxl & half a fent patch but can't take it due to been on bupe. I've always found sweet foods seem to up my opiate buzz & nicotine.
when I switched to bupe I vomited every time I tried to smoke but i guess that was just the change over from methadone & heroin.
Has any 1 else had that when either changing or coming off methadone & Brown?

I find that with Nicotine, too. If I feel my opioid buzz beginning to wear off I'll have a cigarette and I do find it brings it back a bit.

I find that with Nicotine, too. If I feel my opioid buzz beginning to wear off I'll have a cigarette and I do find it brings it back a bit.
Ye it used to help me bring on the gouch or pep up my buzz, since changing to bupernorphine smoking isn't as enjoyable.
Only reason I take the bupe is it gives me the strength to say no to heroin...

Do ppl find bupe is good for pain as I find it next to useless @ 8mg or 12mg. Just I don't want to go any higher than 12mg, what sucks is its prescribed for addiction not pain :(

Ye it used to help me bring on the gouch or pep up my buzz, since changing to bupernorphine smoking isn't as enjoyable.
Only reason I take the bupe is it gives me the strength to say no to heroin...

Do ppl find bupe is good for pain as I find it next to useless @ 8mg or 12mg. Just I don't want to go any higher than 12mg, what sucks is its prescribed for addiction not pain :(

I don't know, I've only taken bupe a handful of times and it was always when someone shared theirs with me in a recreational capacity.

I don't know, I've only taken bupe a handful of times and it was always when someone shared theirs with me in a recreational capacity.
Problem with it is it blocks most or all other opiates to an extent, so I'm pretty screwed as I refuse supervision for concentrate methadone(methadose) as its degrading. I can understand why they don't like prescribing it as its 10/1 so 10x more potent than the regular methadone and a lot of Drs/ pharmacies don't like to script it as 1 mistake or someone stealing it from you would end up in an OD most likely. I can't tolerate normal meth so that or bupe are my only option in the substance misuse area.
oh well guess it's my own fault as I took stuff for so long the damage has caused bad pain an now due to x addictions Drs are not very helpful😢
Methadose is also available in 10/1, 20/1 & 30/1 that I know of.

White grapefruit juice or eating an actual grapefruit works for sure.

Antihistamines in general, particularly the more drowsy ones, will also do the trick.

Not necessarily potentiation as such, more like synergistic effects, but smoking weed on morphine is also very enjoyable. I was doing it all day yesterday on poppy pod tea.

I actually have cyclizine! Thanks :)
I usually have Dihydrocodeine (Pancreatitis) but I'm having a flair-up. This is actually the first time in 6-7 years a doctor has decided to trust me with a strong opiate.

Nice C.E.!
Morphine helps me a whole lot with my chronic pain issues.

I am having a flare up too. 😞

Sorry to hear that you are hurting.
The morphine will help!
Hugs!

White grapefruit juice or eating an actual grapefruit works for sure.

Antihistamines in general, particularly the more drowsy ones, will also do the trick.

Not necessarily potentiation as such, more like synergistic effects, but smoking weed on morphine is also very enjoyable. I was doing it all day yesterday on poppy pod tea.
[/QUOTE
I'm in the UK I've no idea where I could get the poppy pods, do all poppies produce the alkaloids used for opium production or just a certain type?

Wow, literally 1ml of that 30 stuff could kill someone.
Ye definatly, wouldn't say 1ml which = 30mg would generally kill someone but it's possible if they have no tolerance etc, I was scripted the 10/1 for 15years+ without issues then a new Dr comes in and decides its too dangerous. I really don't want to be on methadone anyway nor bupe but it keeps me out of trbl ;)

^I meant somebody opiate-naive. 80mg Morphine is the lowest dose that can be fatal to an adult, so 30mg Methadone must be fatal to some too.

^I meant somebody opiate-naive. 80mg Morphine is the lowest dose that can be fatal to an adult, so 30mg Methadone must be fatal to some too.
Ye pretty sure it could especially children, I was going more on what they start as an initial dose 30-40mg but that's for someone opioid dependant.
My 1st opioid was methadone, 40ml given by a so called mate to do him a favour and give him a clean test. That nearly killed me and probably would have had I not been sick..
wow if I could turn back the clock!

orphne is ephorid gut in qcannabis ndia type of way
You could use it sublingully, I fel a the stuff in it makes it a bit weakr ecept the ethaol.
ad doesnt ehtanol ope blood essel under thetongue.
Ie heard of any peole say they think orphine irtable are better and oraorph isnt controlled onlyin stronger doses yet ten mg orphneir ten g is controlled
I took oy only other day and the pain in my back cae back so mrphine is deff great f or pain.
It als a very nice chllout drugif u o get u stat dongstuff u can.
If u want a oxy tpe of buzz mix it with ritalin.

Codeine was y fvourite weak opiate until I tried DHC.
Hydroxyzie adds ore to the nod and I havnt hd any i two days hydroyzine I heard it ets orphine sta in thebody longer
Not sure if gapefrit juice does.
I find it best to swallow a bit and plug no more thn ten ml as it reaches the colon with mre liquid
not sure if oramorph workrctally clledoral orphine for a reason

Codeine was y fvourite weak opiate until I tried DHC.
Hydroxyzie adds ore to the nod and I havnt hd any i two days hydroyzine I heard it ets orphine sta in thebody longer
Not sure if gapefrit juice does.
I find it best to swallow a bit and plug no more thn ten ml as it reaches the colon with mre liquid
not sure if oramorph workrctally clledoral orphine for a reason

Are you having a stoke?

My laptop keyboard has keys missing.
So I have to push down hard on key.
See keys I mean.
Im chargin tablet and be using that from now on.
does bluelight have a app lol and I could of had a "stoke" earlier took wy too much amphetamine by eyeballing a dose and not often Im in mood to take it.