• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Potentiating alprazolam with tagament and prilosec

gaba addict

Greenlighter
I want to try to potentiate the small supply of Xanax I have if I take tagament and Prilosec together it should potentiate it more than either separate correct?

I notice they both inhibit the same pathways but will the tagament and Prilosec potentiate each other possibly to toxic levels or is this safe

Took 1 tagament and 2 Prilosec was thinking to take 2 more tagament then take the Xanax 2mg

Forget the prilosec; take 800mg cimetidine (Tagamet) prior to taking 2mg alprazolam; Xanax already has 80-90% BA%; yiy could push it to 95% though would not notice much of a difference. However, with repeat dosing you dan double or triple t h e T1/2 and dramatically increase the Duration of the alprazolam

I am not a big fan of Xanax because it hits hard and fast, amd is certainly potent; yet wears off rapidly and you feel worse than you did before. I know it helps some people though, and Tagamet will certainly help just start with 800mg then take 400-800mg bid and you will notice the difference. Good luck

PS alprazolam has almost no anticonvulsant effects; so I would rather take lorazepam (Ativan) remember Ativan is 50-75% as pitent as Xanax and average 1/3rd potency clonazepam (Klonopin): klonopin average 1.5x potency alprazolam, double Duration and triple to quadruple the elimination time (*eamfe 100-200% potency)

Again though? If seizures are not a concern Xanax helps some people and has use for panic attacks (short and long term. Good luck 😎

Thank you tried 800mg tagament and 40 Omeprazole definitely made it stronger.

Have and ulcer so these meds helped that too