• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

potential toxic metabolites of 5F-AKB48 and 5F-PB22?

sandyargo

Greenlighter
In Spain I grew own cannabis for treatment of chronic fatigue (symptom of Lyme disease). After 2 years back in UK I am forced to use synthetic 'legal high' Black Mamba.
I think I can handle the psychotic affects but I would like some info on toxic metabolites eg. fluoroacetates or any others.
I think it is criminal that Big Pharma + Small-minded Law Enforcement -> Dodgy drugs.
Any advice welcome.

Title edited for clarity.
As a beginning point, did you confirm that "Black Mamba" is indeed a preparation of 5F-AKB48 and 5F-PB22?

ebola

Assuming that the 2 chemical cpds listed on the packet are genuine then, yes they conform to the above designation

My main requirement is to take away the stress symptoms that have plagued my life. Muscle, joint pain, sweating. Plain old weed was a revelation but in the UK I havent access to good plants. So, I tried Black Mamba which brought out some underlying mental-social problems. I feel CB2 antagonist PB-22, on its own worked better. Legal high, Armageddon seems to fit bill. Exodus Red was recommended to me but looking at the bumf on Web it is similar to Black Mamba. Any ideas?

I don't think so, only condoned / considered civil offense... that is up to 9 plants of 40g each

You cannot rely on "brand name" legal highs being the same material every package. There have been multiple cases of seized lots of synthetic cannabinoids having widely varying concentrations of different materials every packet.

If you want to do synthetic cannabinoids for theraputic purposes, get a milligram scale & order some pure material.