• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Potential recreational use of welbutrin/xanax/trazadone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwistedLogic

Greenlighter
I'm very sorry if I posted in the wrong spot.. my doctor has put me on welbutrin for a month until I work my way back up to my adderall because i haven't taken it in months and could be dangerous. I also have trazadone. And xanax. Is there a combo here that could give me some great vibes or? I heard the welbutrin has to be snorted.... but I prefer not. Anyone have some suggestions? Also how much xanax to achieve a good feeling. I haven't taken benzos in 2 months and i only have 4 1mg pills. Any help is appreciated

This isn't about empathogens or MDMA, so yip, wrong forum; it's probably more basic drug discussion material if anything, but there is also a rule on bluelight of "no what should/can I take" threads, so it would probably get closed if I sent it in that direction. I'll give you the gist of what anyone would likely answer with.

As can be seen in the likes of this thread, wellbutrin can technically be recreational, but most people say that is is really not worth it. It is an NDRI anti-depressent, and generally anti-depressents are not recreational chemicals. Wellbutrin can also induce seizures.

Trazodone is not at all recreational unless you like sleeping and feeling groggy.

Alprazolam can be recreational, but if you don't already find that to be the case, then maybe not for you. It causes a lot of amnesia and causes most people to feel too tired to get anything worthwhile. A dose is generally between 1-2mg.

You shouldn't really go round mixing whatever meds you get prescribed from the doctor, especially anti-depressents. It is genuinely not going to make you feel good, and could be quite dangerous. Take them as prescribed, and if they don't work/they make you feel shit/you feel they are unnecessary, consult your doctor.

Seriously, don't bother trying to use anti-depressents to get fucked. There is a good reason why nobody else does, except the time they hated it. :)

Closing this for reasons stated above. Hope it helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.