• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Potentate Dexamphetamine

nuffybus

Greenlighter
Hey Bluelighters. Quick question. To potentate the effects of dexamphetamine is it best to
use baking soda or bi carb soda?? I’m pretty sure they’re slightly different but still would both alkalise the G.I tract for greater absorption?? Just need some clarification on which would be better to use for maximum results. Thanks in advance.

Baking soda is known to potentiate. I would take at the most a tablespoon with my Adderall. It potentiated in a negative way for me. More severe crash, more noticeable negative side effects, irritability, Shakey, nervous, etc, duration seemed decreased at the same time? I didn't enjoy it at all

The problem with potentiating any amphetamine is their direct action to release adrenaline(norepherine) that lasts awhile which gives most individuals anxiety therfore worsening the already shit effects, the only way to comfortably actually "potentiate" amphetamines is to take basically an opiate in turn speedballing to reduce the impact the amphetamines have on the parasympathetic system while still giving the mental effects.. but my post is more and more sounding like a how to get h**gh and thats not what the goals are on bluelight so ill stop my post in its tracks ive said enough which "can" be considered harm reduction. Stay safe guys. If you ever encounter a personal issue or question you can pm me but I rather not make any public posts that anyone can go " let me do this" and have a bad reaction.