• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Pot tea?

nuttynutskin

Bluelighter
Is this a decent roa if you don't want/can't smoke it? Sorry that this has probably been covered ad naseum, but I only use weed once in a blue moon.

If you can't smoke it - cook it, make something like cannabutter, wrap it up and pop in the freezer. Cut a slice off when you fancy it.

THC isn't water soluble so making a straight forward cup of tea will is a waste.

You can gently boil the weed in milk and making a hot chocolate. The fat in full milk absorbs the THC much like butter.

Wow... Thanks for the responses in such a short time... Probably not tonight, but definitely going to try something out of the suggestions. It seems like butter or milk is the key to getting it to work.

Wow... Thanks for the responses in such a short time... Probably not tonight, but definitely going to try something out of the suggestions. It seems like butter or milk is the key to getting it to work.

Its the fat you need - thc is soluble in fat so cooking oil, butter, milk, chocolate, cheese (grilled cheese or can be added to the top of a 'happy' pizza) etc. Boiling in water will give you taste but your not going to get high as such .

Firecrackers :D

Iv tried doing firecrackers to the letter about 3 times and they never work for me .

If you want to work with tea, then add lots of milk and boil it for a while. Baking is such a hassle but also gives you a more euphoric body high. Just keep the dosage at about 0.2g per cookie/brownie and don't eart them all at once, it takes much longer to kick in compared to smoking/vaping. For me, it's the go to ROA for weed. 2 or three cookies take you alle the way through the day. Happy baking!

Iv tried doing firecrackers to the letter about 3 times and they never work for me .

Strange - check that your peanut butter is full natural fat not that artificial crap. I'm not sure if it would make a difference but having a quick look seems like there is an age old debate about it :D

Cannabutter is probably easier.

It does work if you make tea but you have to put milk into the tea and get it hot or scald the milk with the tea leaves and water. A friend of mine made some herb tea and said it worked but how one cup of it was very strong, and lasted for a long time.

For me the easiest to do is heat in milk. Tea will have no desired effect since THC is hydrophobic.