Status
Not open for further replies.

thujone

Bluelight Crew
ZAfVf0Kl.jpg

Strain: Kriss Kross
Submission by: DrGreenthumb
Original size: 1632x1366 px

It's an old UK clone, friends have been growing it for over 10 years & it's been around since the 90s at least, definite keeper. Bit leafy, airy buds, but it's very sticky, smelly & potent, lovely taste, indica/sativa hybrid, thin leaves, trippy/stimmy high, 6-7 week flower period, it's hard to do a good trim job because it's so sticky.

What is Pot or Not?

You submit; you click the sticky-icky thread, you drool, you vote, rinse, lather and repeat. That's basically it, Pot or Not is just for fun and the ratings are more or less arbitrary, but here are some rough guidelines to help you decide how to vote:

A - That next-level stuff even the stingiest pothead would pay the premium to get a bag of!
B - Better than what you'd call regs/mids, no unicorn but no lame ass either
C - Commercial stuff, possibly well-trimmed and cured, but also maybe just torn up at the roots by some dude on meth
D - Schwag, Mexican brick, soapbar, etc!

How to submit

Pot or Not depends on your submissions to stay alive, but for the sake of our viewers the selection will be limited to pictures that look like they were taken with a camera manufactured in this century. High resolution shots are a must, but that shouldn't be a problem now that even cell phones have 5MP+ cameras! Snap a pic that shows off your green as best as possible (good lighting) and upload that bitch to a BL-friendly imagehost such as imgur.com. Once you've got that, just forward the image link to the mods and we'll punt it to the top of CD to get A+'d into glory or stomped into oblivion! Give us your schwag, give us your regs, it doesn't matter whose bum the bag was pulled from just give us some nice variety to post and have fun with the voting :)

I voted B, the buds are super frosty but I had to mark down due to the amount of leaf that is on them.

that bud looks so fire i'd probably jiggedy jump my ass straight to bed after I smoked it

It's not the best example of that clone, it wasn't that particular grower that has grown it for over 10 years, he's more of a part timer, was just grown in buckets of coco fibre under 400W. It's fairly hard to get good solid dense buds without so much leaf with this clone, needs to be treated well. The stuff I have now is better buds, same clone, different grower.

It's not cured properly in that photo either, was still a little moist when I jarred it (a couple of days before that photo) & there's a tiny bit of mould on that right bud near the top of the photo, wouldn't have noticed it without that photo (it's easier to spot on the flash photo), saved the rest of the jar thanks to it.

Even with the leaf it's good stuff. Those leaves are covered in trichs on both sides & just melt when touched, it's sticky stuff, impossible to do a good trim job on.

It's not sleepy weed, trippy up high. The smell & taste is really good, like a sweet fruity rhubarb thing.

Last edited:
I will say B+... It is grown beautifully as the resin shows, but the trim job is lacking enough to drop it below an A. I mean I would be taking my trim sizzors and trimming it before cutting it down for a bowl and saving the trim for a joint.

Id say that batch right there a C-. Its got mold on it and its got too much leaf. Also could of let it go another week in flowering. But the strain it self looks like a solid B+ strain.

Id say that batch right there a C-. Its got mold on it and its got too much leaf. Also could of let it go another week in flowering. But the strain it self looks like a solid B+ strain.

Mold? Really?

Where?

Surely you don't mean all those little sparkles?

Mould is on the top of the bud on the right hand side, the little bit of grey fuzz. I must admit that I didn't notice it either until DrGreenthumb pointed it out.

Mould is on the top of the bud on the right hand side, the little bit of grey fuzz. I must admit that I didn't notice it either until DrGreenthumb pointed it out.

8o

I thought it was just color variation. I didn't give that little patch second notice, lol.

If it was me? Probably would've smoked it without noticing and wondered where in the fuck my bronchitis came from several days later.

Billard, feel free to ignore my post before this one.

It was the tiniest bit ever, just a little bit of white fluff that was near impossible to see just on that one little bit of that one bud, something about how it shows up as a little grey patch in a flash photo makes it easier to see, under 0.1g affected. Could've got worse if I didn't pull that little bit off it & leave the rest to dry better, but it was fine in the end. I think it was my fault for putting it in a jar too early too.

It could've flowered a bit longer & the buds would've been a bit denser, less leafy, looked more photogenic, but it's a more intense high with this clone when cropped early, it can be done in as little as 6-7 weeks, it's not some weak premature stuff, it's cropped early for a reason, for that intense trippy high. It mellows out if it's left to flower longer.

This stuff made the walls melt when I vaped it, was properly psychedelic. Oral doses & vaping made me feel like I was on a rollercoaster & gave me tinnitus. I've used weed daily for over 20 years, this clone on & off for the last 10 years, no other type of weed makes me trip.

Just the leaf of this is sold A grade.

Last edited:
Prior to reading any of these comments I would have given this a B, for the lack of a decent trim (it looks like the trimmer just gave up half-way through). The strain name does look promising, however.

After reading the comments and verifying that the dark area in the top right is actually mold, I had to drop the grade considerably. Thank you for being honest about the mold Greenthumb, it's obvious that the picture can fool most people.

Mold is completely unacceptable, even if it is only seen on one small part of the bud.

D+

Wheres the new pot or not at? Im sure you guys get enough submissons to do it once every 2 weeks ive been looking at this shit for a month or more now lol

Status
Not open for further replies.