Status
Not open for further replies.

thujone

Bluelight Crew
UvaZ73B.jpg

Strain: Jupiter OG
Submission by: CaptainKratom
Original: 2103x1299 px

...a little taste of Cali's finest. This bud tops out at a whopping 27% THC content and although this is an indica dominant hybrid, it's long lasting high is equal in both body and cerebral effects.

What is Pot or Not?

You submit; you click the sticky-icky thread, you drool, you vote, rinse, lather and repeat. That's basically it, Pot or Not is just for fun and the ratings are more or less arbitrary, but here are some rough guidelines to help you decide how to vote:

A - That next-level stuff even the stingiest pothead would pay the premium to get a bag of!
B - Better than what you'd call regs/mids, no unicorn but no lame ass either
C - Commercial stuff, possibly well-trimmed and cured, but also maybe just torn up at the roots by some dude on meth
D - Schwag, Mexican brick, soapbar, etc!

How to submit

Pot or Not depends on your submissions to stay alive, but for the sake of our viewers the selection will be limited to pictures that look like they were taken with a camera manufactured in this century. High resolution shots are a must, but that shouldn't be a problem now that even cell phones have 5MP+ cameras! Snap a pic that shows off your green as best as possible (good lighting) and upload that bitch to a BL-friendly imagehost such as imgur.com. Once you've got that, just forward the image link to the mods and we'll punt it to the top of CD to get A+'d into glory or stomped into oblivion! Give us your schwag, give us your regs, it doesn't matter whose bum the bag was pulled from just give us some nice variety to post and have fun with the voting :)

Last edited:
Cons:
Trim job could be better. Some of the greens look too dark.

Pros:
The genetics look not only potent but mysteriously interesting. Some say this shares a lineage with the Chemdawg. Gotta love it.

A-

I think it's trimmed fine, maybe could be cured a bit longer to get it a bit drier & lighter green, but it looks like good A grade, possibly A+

If only there was some of the last grow left over....definite B+ shit. Bud was beyond sticky, and literally looked like someone has sprayed it with crystal lol

A- I'd say, pretty great, way better than the jupiter OG I picked up yesterday :p it was practically yellow and all dry

B+ it looks good but dosent look like something id buy as medical.

This was purchased from a dispensary. Most dispensaries also sell really cheap low grade bud (trim as well), "medical" has just become some kind of branding technique on the streets, it has no actual correlation to the strength of the bud. Surprisingly this particular strain was listed at 27% THC however, which is higher than alot of high grade bud. Visually though, there's obviously prettier, more colorful buds out there.

Last edited:
An A grade bud I assume 40-50 for an eighth (in the dispensary..... It is worth whatever whoever names the price says it is especially on the street although even in dispensaries as I they are legal middle men or resellers) being not to discriminating, but somewhat. I have to wonder if the 27% is the thc with thBaby Hawaiian Woodrose e thca converted or not because if not it's closer to 23-24% when converted. Still nice bud looks point for an og. The color is good only slight lean to yellow at the base of the top right, but not in a negative way, but just means it could've had less stress growing for who knows what reason. Looks nice for what I assume is indoor or possibly a nice greenhouse, which is more likely.

Edit : medical is supposed to be pesticide hopefully pheromone free and of course just cannabis. If not it's not medical while I prefer organic it's not necessary.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.