Status
Not open for further replies.

thujone

Bluelight Crew
uWeGMrKl.jpg

Strain: ATF x GDP
Submission by: tacodude
Original size: 2688x1520 px

Taste like grapes very similar to romulan. Dense resinous buds formed like kens GDP. Maybe a bit bigger and longer

What is Pot or Not?

You submit; you click the sticky-icky thread, you drool, you vote, rinse, lather and repeat. That's basically it, Pot or Not is just for fun and the ratings are more or less arbitrary, but here are some rough guidelines to help you decide how to vote:

A - That next-level stuff even the stingiest pothead would pay the premium to get a bag of!
B - Better than what you'd call regs/mids, no unicorn but no lame ass either
C - Commercial stuff, possibly well-trimmed and cured, but also maybe just torn up at the roots by some dude on meth
D - Schwag, Mexican brick, soapbar, etc!

How to submit

Pot or Not depends on your submissions to stay alive, but for the sake of our viewers the selection will be limited to pictures that look like they were taken with a camera manufactured in this century. High resolution shots are a must, but that shouldn't be a problem now that even cell phones have 5MP+ cameras! Snap a pic that shows off your green as best as possible (good lighting) and upload that bitch to a BL-friendly imagehost such as imgur.com. Once you've got that, just forward the image link to the mods and we'll punt it to the top of CD to get A+'d into glory or stomped into oblivion! Give us your schwag, give us your regs, it doesn't matter whose bum the bag was pulled from just give us some nice variety to post and have fun with the voting :)

PoN updates have slowed a bit in response to the slowing submissions rate. Just want to remind you all that with half-decent lighting a lot of newer cell-phone cameras are good enough to take a clear, high-resolution shot. Also, image host Imgur has fixed up their Android app recently, automatically strips EXIF data out of uploads (protecting your anonymity) so uploading straight from mobile has never been easier.

Id say B grade.. Could be trimmed a little better. Wish we could smell it. Not a fan of purple strains though i think there overrated n often weaker.

Looks interesting, some nice colours, purple leaves, orange hairs, some nice light lime green coloured buds, but still a decent amount of crystals. Got to be A grade. Purple strains can be weaker, but not always & orange hairs don't get you stoned at all, but that still looks solid, if you load the full resolution picture you can see it's got plenty of thc on it & it's definitely premium quality bud, so the pretty colours are worth extra bonus points. I am a stingy pothead, but I'd buy some of that to try if given the chance.

Last edited:
It looks just like the GDP I use to grow. Love the flavor, the yield was small and the high was slightly short lived however awesome. This is somewhere in the A range.

This was shot with with HTC m one (7) or more likely my old LG G2. With a lot of care you can get a nice shot. Definitely took 10-15 to get it right.

Edit : Anyone want to guess the 4 gram eigth price I paid at my local collective give it a shot :D I'll confirm it if thujone gives me the ok

Edit 2: \/Close, but under. That's about the cheapest this collective sells where they go what some would consider high, but for Sunset Sherbert straight from the breeder. There is "Gelato, " which is Sherbert crossed back onto cookies. Never had it, but I wish

Last edited:
Prob 30 bucks middle shelf stuff doubt it was any cheaper that wouldnt make sense unless it was that all look no high bud

Last edited:
Prob 35. Are you in the bay area? I can never keep track of everyone... Most of those SF and Oakland clubs are too bougie for me, I prefer the 30CAP style of LA, more Costco-ish, more 'hood. They're also REALLY expensive compared to LA, the "Cookie Fam" shit goes for like double what I pay for an eighth in LA...

Still a bit low..... Cali isn't a amazing of stock as many think. This was mid price range of a place that carries only a grade IMO be it A or AAA+ grade and shrrbzilla even though it's not cookiefam op

Bud was stony like romulan

Status
Not open for further replies.