• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Pot bust? Shaky start likely for Washington state sales

Race, bias, prejudice, can mean a lot of things to different people at different times in different places when placed alongside different facts. The meanings are almost limitless really. I see them as being all the same in that there is an element of bigotry enshrined in each word as presented in your post and this thread.

Let me be clear, all else aside, this thread is hardly a place for anyone to have any kind of truly deep or meaningful argument or critical powwow. We're basically grasping at straws here. Regurgitating little bits of shit we've picked up and consumed here and there.

I think kyle might be mistaking race (for which he or she refers to the kind that is created and recreated, the kind that is merely artifact) for what race theory. probably mixed in their is some critical race theory, which when people combine with race theory I have to laugh. And kinda sigh. fun, dumb shit, but it's so easy.

Might be a good time to study up on the meaning of Whiteness or White Privilege, which again is something like how kyle is using his or her idea of "race" here (race understood through the idea of whiteness is a good starting point imho, but nothing more nothing less). Honestly I'm not so hot and bothered by label, it's the substance and implications behind some the less bat shit crazy ones that makes them material (like in literally material, affecting us in everyday life).

Now please excuse me while I go throw up. racetraitor.org

You can't be racist towards white people.

Racism = power + prejudice. African americans have no power, thus can't be racist.

Try taking a lib arts class, or a history class at any major university, and maybe you'll learn some things about post-colonialism.

Oh wow, a degenerate Marxist who thinks he is better than weed smokers because he injects heroin. You are a delusional addict at the bottom of the barrel in society.

Racism is about applying stereotypes to a group of people and disliking them collectively because of their race. Your definition is pathetic and demented. You only want an excuse to discriminate against people who you see as superior to you out of insecurity about the failure of your people. You are a racist hypocrite.

Glorifying the cheapness of heroin as well as your own addiction while blaming your failures on conspiracies from white people as you posture as a victim is not going to help you in life.

Last edited: