• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Pot brownies + 600 mg dxm and .5 gram blunt. Good or bad idea?

Second Last

Greenlighter
I couldn't find too much info on this combination I'm experienced with weed and dxm and usually trip balls. Smoking weed prevents my nausea but a friend of mine has some bomb weed growing. It's starting to bud and the leaves have tricomes on them so he made a batch of brownies with that , so not sure about their strength. Does anyone have some experience with edibles and dxm. I'd greatly appreciate any personal experiences, stories, or info

Just eat the brownies on their own, and don't take the DXM or even smoke the blunt.

You will trip off of a high dose of edible cannabis. Make sure you have a lot of free time like an entire day, and do not have anything to do, or anywhere to go. It's not like smoking a lot of herb in that you will be extremely stoned and going into public or having to drive is not recommended.

I'd just eat the brownies and smoke. It sounds like your edibles might not be very potent tho since they were made with the first emerging leaf trichomes. I don't think the leaf edibles will put you on a tripping level, so if you wana be there by all means drink DXM. 600mg is a high dose though, which is not a fun experience from the times i tried it. I always smoked on my DXM trips, and it really can push it up a notch, sometimes in a weird way

It will be a safe combo for sure but it depends what you are looking for. I disagree with the first poster, only because my hippy has consumed cannabis for years now ( smoking leaf, concentrates, and edibles ) and he can tell you that if you are new to edibles or have a low tolerance, a strong edible can destroy you.

However now a days my hippy wakes up to a couple bowls with his breakfast of toast usually slathered in more cannabutter. He has a dugout he takes with him throughout the day to medicate. So if he was you, really the only thing out of the ordinary would be the DXM dose!

In that case he says go for it. DXM can be intense and the body load troublesome at times, but it sounds like fun to him. Eat your edible and wait a couple hours to gauge the strength, after you stop getting more medicated, take your DXM and wait till it peaks. At that time decide when and if you still want to smoke. Easy as that.

Marijuana goes with my hippy's everyday life. If he trips on anything, he smokes too. If he rolls, he smokes. If he takes stimulants, he smokes. If he goes out to eat with his whole family, he smokes. Then again he does not see marijuana as a drug, rather a medicine. To each their own.

I once made some brownies with an ounce of reggie, ate half the pan(about 14 grams cannabis), and took 450-600 mg's of DXM (it was a long time ago and I don't remember how much, but it was a high-ish dose) and the resulting experience was quite powerful with a really strong body high that I would describe as "electric". I've taken a whole lot of DXM with smoked cannabis and this was something quite different. The combination of edibles and DXM resulted in a deep and memorable trip, but I would definitely advise that you be or be with an experienced tripper and definitely don't have anything planned that day.