• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Posting Pictures?

Tomer

Bluelighter
Is it alllowed to post a picture of the marijuana strain I have? I?m in a foreign country and wanted to get feedback on it. Let me know if it?s within the rules. Thanks!

Cheers

Tomer

Yes, but a picture won't do any good if you're uncertain of the strain. Only the grower will know that.

lol I used to browse on here before I had an account, at school on the computers... me and my stoner friend would look at pic threads. So yeah definitely post it. I'd post more but my new(ish) phone doesn't take close ups that well. They're not terrible, I just wish they were more beautiful pics.

Yes, of course. But I simply wanted some shallow feedback on people’s thoughts. The claim is its Strawberry Cough. It seems to resemble it in effects but I’m not certain yet. Let me know what you guys think.

Cheers

Tomer

Sorry does anyone know how I can post the picture from my iPhone camera on here?
The

You have to have the pic already uploaded somewhere on the internet, then use that url to post here. Bluelight does not host images.

photo bucket and image shack are commonly used pic hosting sites.

But like I said, we'll have no idea of the strain simply from a photo. Also, what does it matter? If it gets you the high you want, call it a victory. Welcome to black market weed purchases.

Anyway, yes it’s the real deal. Ha, very nice effects. Impressive strain as always.

Yes, of course. But I simply wanted some shallow feedback on people’s thoughts. The claim is its Strawberry Cough. It seems to resemble it in effects but I’m not certain yet. Let me know what you guys think.

Cheers

Tomer

Does it make you cough? I know that sounds retarded but strawberry cough is supposed to be high in the terpene which also occurs in black pepper, my older strawberry cough nug has lost its strawberry scent but now smells faintly of black pepper. I'm positive it's real black pepper. The pepper terpene (don't recall the name) should be abundant enough to make you cough more than usual if it's there because it's very irritating.

photo bucket and image shack are commonly used pic hosting sites.

But like I said, we'll have no idea of the strain simply from a photo. Also, what does it matter? If it gets you the high you want, call it a victory. Welcome to black market weed purchases.

imageshack has been useless (I feel like it shut down for a while?) for years and years lol, photobucket shit on its customers and is in the process of dying out completely

kek.gg imgur.com imgoat.com are all good MAKE SURE you only upload to kek.gg if you have removed the GPS data from your photos or you'll be sharing your location on the internet, imgur.com and imgoat.com automatically strip it.

129194.jpg
here's a pic of my bubblegum that only cost $60/ounce after 20% rec tax!

Last edited:
Interesting. And I read it’s suppose to make you cough. It does not...I have only taken a few hits...that’s why I decided to post . Usually I know strains pretty well. I’m just not sure what this is but it’s actually pleasant

It's not a 100% "you will cough with any size hit" type thing, it's just that a certain terpene in it is more likely to make you cough than most other strains.

Yes I understand it’s something integrated into the plant and not the pull of inhalation. I just can’t tell. The guy who gave it to me aid the plant did not grow to it’s potential. Because I complained about it to him

So I’m wondering if an incorrect growth of plant can alter it?

Yes I understand it’s something integrated into the plant and not the pull of inhalation. I just can’t tell. The guy who gave it to me aid the plant did not grow to it’s potential. Because I complained about it to him

Wasn't trying to be condescending... was just trying to explain it more in depth to help you figure out what you have.

So I’m wondering if an incorrect growth of plant can alter it?

Yes, outdoor grows tend to have a lot of terpenes completely absent that are normally abundant in indoor grows. More room for them to evaporate off (solids have low vapor pressure so they aren't good at sublimating into the air in enclosed areas), wind literally blows the volatiles away, sunlight has too much UV and degrades it, etc.

Do you believe he is telling he truth? I was surprised he was honest it did not grow properly. Anyway, who knows... could turn out to be pleasant .

Cheers

Do you believe he is telling he truth? I was surprised he was honest it did not grow properly. Anyway, who knows... could turn out to be pleasant .

Cheers

I believe that he believes it's strawberry cough. It may or not be and there's pretty much no way to tell. Truth is strains are mixed, different people have different opinions on what parents go into the same strain, seeds will naturally change due to random mutations over time so say G13 20 years ago is not G13 today even if it was the same person growing the same seeds each time. Different grows and cures vary weed a ton even within the same exact strain.

I have poor sense of smell but smelling it again after being more heightened , it definitely smells like strawberries.

I loved my strawberry cough, it had a really pleasantly mild comedown and the day after, in the morning, I'd be in a great mood no matter what.