Posting external links?

Resisting Nut

Bluelighter
I am just wanting some clarification on a rule, or what not. I've read the BLUA but still unsure.

Say I am replying to a post, in which I am quoting information from a study. If I where to include a link to that study to validate what i'm posting, would that be against forum policy/rules?

I guess ultimately what I want to know is what are the rules when it comes to posting external links?

Sorry if this sounds dumb, im just confused by this rule or maybe im just to stoned but ya:

1. post or upload any content that is copyrighted by another, or invasive of another's privacy;

I do a lot of research on the medicinal effects of marijuana, reading a lot of studies and interpreting data, then I write about my findings. I really have a passion for learning about this and would love to share my findings and have discussions about my research.

k. byeeeeeeee.

I am not administrator and can be wrong but I think it is perfectly fine to quote researches and provide a links to them (or just give a link without quotation) because BL is all about harm reduction and drug research, culture, etc.

Though quoting (or/and posting images AND saying you owned them and/or made by yourself) anything without giving link or copyright is surely a bad idea.