View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Post-Trip Feelings

ThatWhiteJep

Greenlighter
So I just moved back to my hometown after being gone about 4 years, and I've had several friends that were asking me like what I'm into. I've smoked for a few years and I took Vyvanse a good bit the past few months, but I've really been wanting to try different stuff. Especially like lsd. I ended up getting some bunk'd X. And was kinda pissed so I was like well Ill take whatever I can get. My friend and I went and got some LSD sour patch kids. We went back, she took hers and I ate mine. And I was like, Im not feeling anything. about 45 minutes later, took another, and still nothing. Then she finally told me I need to suck on it, not eat them. So I took a third and sucked on it. About 30 minutes later, Im balls deep in a trip. Im looking at my phone screen and I can't even read because it just looks like weird patterns of text moving around. Changing different colors and all. I couldnt really tell what was goin on the whole night other than watching Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. (Amazing Movie to trip too). I remember I was in some extremely deep thought. Sitting there eyes wide open but I couldnt see anything. Like my spirit was somewhere else and my body was just subconsciously doing its own thing. And I also smoked about 5 blunts with my friend throughout the night. Amplifying my trip like crazy.

But Post-Trip, I'm sad. But its like alllll of my anxiety is gone. Im not nervous, not anxious about anything. Just sad. Like Im still somewhere else, but Im here. No visual movements. No crazy thoughts. But just like Im in a shell. Its weird.

So I just moved back to my hometown after being gone about 4 years, and I've had several friends that were asking me like what I'm into. I've smoked for a few years and I took Vyvanse a good bit the past few months, but I've really been wanting to try different stuff. Especially like lsd. I ended up getting some bunk'd X. And was kinda pissed so I was like well Ill take whatever I can get. My friend and I went and got some LSD sour patch kids. We went back, she took hers and I ate mine. And I was like, Im not feeling anything. about 45 minutes later, took another, and still nothing. Then she finally told me I need to suck on it, not eat them. So I took a third and sucked on it. About 30 minutes later, Im balls deep in a trip. Im looking at my phone screen and I can't even read because it just looks like weird patterns of text moving around. Changing different colors and all. I couldnt really tell what was goin on the whole night other than watching Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. (Amazing Movie to trip too). I remember I was in some extremely deep thought. Sitting there eyes wide open but I couldnt see anything. Like my spirit was somewhere else and my body was just subconsciously doing its own thing. And I also smoked about 5 blunts with my friend throughout the night. Amplifying my trip like crazy.

But Post-Trip, I'm sad. But its like alllll of my anxiety is gone. Im not nervous, not anxious about anything. Just sad. Like Im still somewhere else, but Im here. No visual movements. No crazy thoughts. But just like Im in a shell. Its weird.
To start, you shouldn't NEED to suck on the candy, real LSD will work if immediately swallowed, even on paper, which is why people can simply put a drop on their tongue and go about their trip. Did it have any numbing effect on your mouth and/or have a chemically taste?
On to the actual question though. It's common to feel a variety of emotions while or after using Psychedelics. Especially after a difficult trip. It's best not to focus on it too much. Instead focus on everyday tasks in life; go work, hang out with friends, exercise, etc. It will pass and doesn't happen everytime LSD is taken. Hope all gets better:)