• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Post opioid minor depression symptoms

daveslaine

Bluelighter
My last opiate dose was last Wednesday and today I just remembered how I was feeling last year and I feel a little off now.

This usually happens when I come off an opiate binge (4 month binge) and takes months if not at least a year for me usually to fully recover and lose 95% of my tolerance.

However, last year I took Naltrexone in January until February, and only like 15 times the whole month......... and then on and off in February...... Literally, my post opiate depression lifted like crazy, and in March, 15mg of Hydro felt like how I would feel now on 35mg Oxy.

Insane. Thinking of starting Naltrexone again. Sometimes I wonder if I should take it every day and wait at least 4 months or 5 months until summer and do it again, or until March and do it again.

Some might say never touch opioids again but come on, sometimes, there are moments like vacationing on an island paradise with a lover/gf/wife, and oxy on top just makes everything perfect....... but only for a short while usually. but still. that 1 week in 4-5 months will be worth it lol

Just commenting on having post opiate depression (where everything doesn't feel as good as when being on opiates for a short while)

And if I should take an opiate antagonist such as Naloxone spray or Naltrexone and then start opiates again in a few months

No one can answer that. I'd personally go all natural, Your already on a slippery enough slope, no need to be thinking "MAN...my shits been RESET, I can get high as a mutha fucka now". No expert here, but I'd imagine you'd get diminishing returns quick using those things for those purposes. I'd like to emphasize these are some of the most addictive drugs known to man and if your not an addict to stay the fuck away, but of course people don't wanna hear all that jazz. This shits sneaky.