• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Post opiod premature ejaculation

Bootleg85

Greenlighter
Hi guys,

I was abusing codeine for many years and as you know, this helped delay orgasms and gave me good endurance in bed. Coming off the opiod, I'm experience SAVAGE premature ejaculation. We're talking in, out, finished. I know this is common but has anyone got any experience of returning back to a normal sexual endurance once off opioids? How long did this take? any advice much appreciated. I feel the urge to use codeine just to enhance sex life atm :(

How long did this take?

That's completely normal, it was for me every time I'd get off opioids, too. By about 45 days things had greatly improved, and by 90 days everything was working normal for me, again.

That's completely normal, it was for me every time I'd get off opioids, too. By about 45 days things had greatly improved, and by 90 days everything was working normal for me, again.
That’s awesome news. I was expecting an extended period of issues but three months is doable. Thanks mate. Nice to get a drive back but sucks cumming so quickly.

Yes, man. That part sucks. I was without taking tramadol or any other opioid for 1 month aprox and it lasted hopefully 10 seconds haha. Besides, I was horny for most of the day. :ROFLMAO: But, after 2 or 3 weeks, I started to last a little longer (1-2 minutes). But, I still consider it a very short time compared to when I was not using drugs. Anyway, I think that most likely you just have to wait a few days / months and everything will be regulated naturally.