• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

RCs Post on how you feel about old RCs Chemicals ; pros and cons?

hardtack

Bluelighter
I have been in discussion with some persons of latter days who expressed their opinions of many stimulants and empathogens of early 2000's. I would like to get your opinions on what benefits and negative sides to the well known RCs chemicals that came out from 2005 to 2018. Certainly believe we all have had good experiences and bad ones as well. I am still curious to compare and see what manages to stand up the most for most users. I know what ones I am fond of ,and those I wanted to shy away from. Give me your best opinion and experiences; Thank you. ( If you can; please explain why you think most were banned and discontinued a few years ago)?:unsure:

Last edited:
I've never done an RC. I just have this weird compulsion to post something if someone has asked a question and hasn't gotten any responses. Just kind of like a way to say....Hey, I see your post and we aren't ignoring you kind of thing.

If I were to hazard a guess about banned or discontinued RC's it would be that the risk to reward ratio was higher than the vendors wanted to mess with. Maybe someone else will come along that has some real info and answer some of your questions.

Injected stim rcs.... Always too little or too much therefore rip brain in the long run.
Thank you all for replying , I just never ever had any bad experience with RCs and I am so utterly upset they have been mostly shut down. I manage to have very good experiences in 1990s with ie REAL MDMA and MDA. I have had the luxury of being able to compare through my own experience. I found costs and actual purity of the RCs to be very reputable back in early 2000s. But I like others opinions as this is my main substance of use, Do want to say each one does have different effect and also dosage is quite important. Thank you for replies!:hear4t:

I've never done an RC. I just have this weird compulsion to post something if someone has asked a question and hasn't gotten any responses. Just kind of like a way to say....Hey, I see your post and we aren't ignoring you kind of thing.

If I were to hazard a guess about banned or discontinued RC's it would be that the risk to reward ratio was higher than the vendors wanted to mess with. Maybe someone else will come along that has some real info and answer some of your questions.
Yes; there have been some pretty bad reviews, but I stuck mainly to the best quality and basic ones......Methylone or Pentylone , but I found 4 MEC to be utterly perfect ! I compared to having mild MDMA effect and nearly impossible to OD. It was well known for having to re-dose so that made it very safe. My true opinion was that main Asian country got super scared of UN and allot of countries after what happened with COVID and thus ,everything stopped abruptly?

Some of them are good and some of them are bad but all of them have impeccable purity.
So, as long as you research them well, they are definitely a useful tool.

Most were ultimately banned because they are recreational substances that have no previous history of human use or even animal testing.

This happens when people start turning up at emergency rooms and psychiatric wards with health issues, people start overdosing, people start dropping dead of unknown causes, people start turning up to rehab facilities describing unknown drugs, and when parents get involved because their kids are getting high.

Once those things start to happen it's really only a matter of time before a substance gets banned.

Also, all of these drugs can be seen as unlicensed medications and most countries have laws about selling unlicensed medications for consumption to the public.

Most were ultimately banned because they are recreational substances that have no previous history of human use or even animal testing.

This happens when people start turning up at emergency rooms and psychiatric wards with health issues, people start overdosing, people start dropping dead of unknown causes, people start turning up to rehab facilities describing unknown drugs, and when parents get involved because their kids are getting high.

Once those things start to happen it's really only a matter of time before a substance gets banned.

Also, all of these drugs can be seen as unlicensed medications and most countries have laws about selling unlicensed medications for consumption to the public.
True! True!, but I think so many people got unlabeled Fentanyl and other messed chems during the 20 year period as I call it. From about 2002 up to 2020 so much was being mass shipped and made and then huge World Wide scare of COVID -19 and people dying of too much abuse and chems that probably were pushed on them by crooks in so called Asian country. What is sad is allot of those Chemicals structures are extremely hard to make in the quantity that was produced. So many variations and truly each one has a different effect on you. Hope in some Freezer BIG ONES they have mass storage on all that was created?:unsure:

Can tell you that for just one Benjamin or even less one can easily tell real chemical and purity. That is what makes em so desirable. You know by your own hand the chemical testing gives real results right in front of you. Even heard there were discreet test labs that would run in Scientific testing equipment to give real true analysis. Spectrum Analyzers for the connoisseur's of stims . However only real bad rap seems to always come from GB--- England. I guess that makes it's way like a Concord Jet to America in minutes. Since 99.999% of USA Law is based on English Law same holds true for bans and of course so called War on Drugs.