L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Post-natal Vaginas

Jblazingphoenix100

Ex-Bluelighter
OK - I have a question for all the women who have had children.

I have this woman I've been seeing for 3 months, we're friends and lovers.

When we have sex she wants me to fuck her REALLY hard and deep, which is cool with me - I like to do it, it's just I'm 8 inches long and a fair number of the people I've fucked have said I've caused them some uncomfort by fucking so deep, so I've tailored my fucking over the past 2 years to not thrusting so deep, so as not to hit the cervix.

My question is this - after childbirth, does the vagina extend a bit longer than it was before? I know that the average vagina is supposed to be only about 4-5 inches or something like that?

Or does she really just love the edge of pain she gets with the pleasure of getting fucked deep?

Cheers.

Vaginas are as different as the women they're part of. No two are the same and what makes every woman tick is going to vary.

Personally, I've had two children. My husband's penis is very long and he still can only thrust fully in certain positions without causing pain. Perhaps she enjoys this feeling? There are times when it can be pleasurable, but the circumstances and position have to be just right for me to get there.

I have no clue, I had a C section. However I have had no issues with discomfort from an 8 inch cock before or after my C Section.

Average vagina is probably closer to 5-7 inches aroused... and I've met girls who can take 8-9 inch dildos no problems who have not given birth to children yet. I'm not sure birth has a huge impact on it, I know guys who've been with mothers who said they had smaller vaginas than women who had not had children.

Yeah I know every vagina is different...

Thanks for the replies...

It's good that I can thrust hard to be honest...holding myself back really started to be a drag with the person I was sleeping with last summer...she was the first person to actually say it hurt which kinda freaked me out a lil.

Different strokes for different folks eyy ;)

Yeah I know every vagina is different...

Thanks for the replies...

It's good that I can thrust hard to be honest...holding myself back really started to be a drag with the person I was sleeping with last summer...she was the first person to actually say it hurt which kinda freaked me out a lil.

Different strokes for different folks eyy ;)

Well when you bottom a girl out it does hurt. But it's mostly about the angle. My ex had a large penis, and I never had any problems until one day he railed my cervix. It hurt so bad I couldnt stand up afterwards.. It was a one time deal though. A girls cervix moves and changes angles and such. This could have been what happened. It's quite uncomfortable and it doesn't happen every time. Good luck!

In my observations if a female is relatively thin or petite and would normally be very tight there with not much room until you hit the cervix, she has a lot more room than you'd expect or than she did before once she's had a kid.

Hmm, cheers for that one dude ^ this woman used to be pretty petite, but after having 2 kids her metabolism has changed so she's on the curvier side right now.

Guess she really does just love getting fuck real hard =D - really can't complain!

I'm not a woman who has had children, but I'm married to one, and my wife has had two vaginal deliveries. I have also talked with a number of other husbands and discussed how their wive's' vaginal capacities changed, or didn't, after chidbirth, so I can speak to the issue.

I am between 7 and 8 inches (closer to 7 in terms of "insertable length") and with a number of my former female partners, including my wife before she had kids, I had to be cautious at least in certain positions, not to forcefully "box" their cervices. In my wife's case, her cervix would be particularly sensitive around the time she was ovulating. After children, I no longer had to worry about contacting her cervix and she was noticibly larger.

I have actually gained some size through PE over the last couple of years which has been great for restoring the sensation of "snuggness" that her nookie used to provide, and I am starting to be able to "touch bottom" in her again. But if I contact her cervix, she no longer finds it painful.

I had other lovers besides my wife with which I could rather easily make contact with the depth of their coochies and presumably their cervices who did not find it painful.

I have concluded that the average depth of the vagina in a fully-aroused adult female is probably somewhere in the 7 to 8 inch range with a few shallower or deeper. Unaroused vaginal depth is much less. I have also concluded that while most women find cervical contact uncomfortable or even painful, some do not.

While I have heard women and some husbands say their wives were not noticeably changed by vaginal deliveries, I have heard others say the opposite, and there is no doubt my wife was.

My ex wife who had 4 kids(step for me)Was a very deep and tight vag but, really liked a hand or large toy in there @ times .I never did bottom and im on the 7 and thick side..she was a squirter too.

It also depends on what part of the cycle she is in. During ovulation the cervix rises and opens a bit and then after it closes and comes down a bit. So at different times of the month you might be able to get a little deeper.

But if I contact her cervix, she no longer finds it painful.

My wife is the same way. Before the kids (c-sections) I couldn't really thrust as hard as I could because he was bumping into her cervix. After the first kid, that all changed and now after she has orgasmed a couple of times, she wants me pounding into her cervix.

Also when a girl is turned on her vagina gets deeper, so if your gf feels loosed than usual for gods sake don't accuse her of cheating, its a good thing and typically means she's turned on more than usual