Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Post MDMA happiness.

james125

Greenlighter
Hello there.

I relatively new to MDMA, I have only tried it a couple of times before. I recently went to a festival with some more experienced MDMA users. We were taking little dabs throughout the nights, the feeling of euphoria was immense.

I managed to break my leg at the festival without realising (broken fibula which is not weight bearing), and I was in a fair bit of pain. Despite this though every morning when the MDMA was supposed to have worn off and I was still over the moon, in fact I was still really happy several days after the festival. I was expecting to get this post MDMA depression instead, but there was no sign of it.

Is this normal? -I should probably add that before the festival I was mildly depressed, and I reverted back to this state a week after the festival.

It's called an afterglow. It's quite common for new users to experience a mood lift for a few days after doing MDMA. It tends to disappear if you abuse MDMA though. I sadly don't experience them anymore.

This is indeed the sacred afterglow. You can use it positively to shape the way you think, even when it wears off.

Once you stopping getting an afterglow it may mean you are using too much MDMA. This is just my theory, though, based on personal experiences.