• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

post MDMA FEAR

mrbubonic

Greenlighter
Hi people, I recently took 350mg (have never taken mdma before) of pure dutch mdma in a single bomb, did not enjoy the trip it was way too intense felt like i was either going to boil to death or sweat myself to death. anyway 3 days have passed and i cannot shake the feelings of dread, i do not feel right at all i need some tips that will help me stay positive. also are there any drugs that have been extensively trialed and known to have negligible side effects that will REALLY help me with no chance of making the problem worse (I just want to stop lingering on the fact that i may have seriously damaged my brain and i may never be the same again). I really am extremely scared and i would be so thankful for any feedback please PLEASE help me

Don't worry, what your experiencing is likely just post MDMA depression which is incredibly common with MDMA use. Idk if you know how MDMA works but it basically depletes your serotonin levels. Serotonin is a hormone that plays a major function in sleep, mood, appetite and a whole range of things. When serotonin levels are low you may feel depressed, have trouble sleeping (nightmares/sleep paralysis), and genreally feel drained. The good thing is these effects typically don't last longer than a week so give it a bit more time. It's unlikely you did permanent damage with one use. Eat healthy and stay off drugs for a while, things will get better. Btw 350mgs is an extremely high dose for a beginner, no wonder you were overwhelmed. Try 150mgs next time if you do decide to roll again.

You will feel better with time. 350mg at once is a MASSIVE dose even for veterans.

Eat clean
Stay active
Stay POSITIVE
The less you think about about it the better

Only with time will you feel better.

Just give it some time, you should be ok. As everyone else has suggested, eat healthy, get good rest and exercise.

That’s a crazy high dose for anyone. Just curious, did you decide to take that much because you didn’t research well or did some asshole give you that much?

i dunno i had spoken to friends about their experience with it and i was getting numbers like 0.5g 0.3g (clearly bull and i doubt any of them actually weighed it and/or they weren't getting pure stuff). I am now having trouble sleeping as there is this constant small buzz/subliminal feeling of anxiety and nausea that is preventing me from properly relaxing. my brain is not peaceful I don't feel as if i can properly convey how i feel about anything to anyone. Also I'm finding it more difficult to read and write as well as a slight memory decrease. As you can imagine I've been abusing the fuck out of google looking for help, any tips guys? I also read somewhere that taking 5 htp can help induce sleep paralysis? I don't want that! Can anyone lend weight to that claim? People have also been saying that eating healthily is very important, but my appetite has vanished! is this normal? Finally, I think smoking weed makes the anxiety worse, although to be completely honest i have no idea as when im sober i cant seem to stop fretting about my future. are there any practices/drugs that can actually help me

Chances are your MDMA was cut if your friends are bombing half grams at a time. I understand that what your feeling is concerning but after a couple days you'll be okay. 5-HTP is the worst shit ever, I wouldn't touch thay stuff with a 10ft pole. 5-HTP will induce the nastiest vivid nightmares and sleep paralysis ever, especially after an MDMA session which in itself can cause SP. My advice is don't take it, I've noticed no effect on recovery time with 5-HTP but that just may be me. Cannabis is obviously gonna make anxiety worse so drop the herb for a bit. There's not much you can do but give it time. I've heard of people using SSRI's for a couple days after MDMA but I've never tried it nor do I ever plan on doing so. Low dose benzo's can help take the edge off and reduce anxiety but excercise caution when using benzos as a crutch. I'm assuming your from the UK when you say "pure dutch MDMA" so etizolam should be easier to get. Remember that in a couple days you will look back on this with nothing more than a lesson learned. Hope you get better soon :)

Also skim through this to see what serotonins' roles are and what side effects your feeling.
http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/232248.php

You are experiencing a real MDMA comedown i remember when i was starting to take mdma "regularly" one night i took in a single bomb by accident a half g and my jaw was going everiwhere had a 5 day comedown where i just wanted to kill myself and continuously eating my head with negative thoughts,stay strong for few more days and u wont notice how u will be back on normal you ;) just dont get anxious,dont over think,and next time dont take as much ;) because u don't want to loose "that e feel <3"

This is why I keep a hefty supply of xanax, valium and inderal in my home.

I don't use MDMA very often, but these 3 meds make the come down barely noticeable at all. And I generally take them for 2-3 days after a dose.
I do not like smoking weed after a roll cause even though weed chills me out, when it wears off it seems to compound the anxiety.

So instead I take exactly 2mg xanax, 20mg valium and 40mg inderal.

It eliminates any anxiety, fear, panic, panic attacks, nervousness, sweats, etc etc.

But in your case, you will probably just have to deal with it. At that high a dose, you can feel anxious / fearful / depressed for up to 7 days.
Although I don't see it lasting much longer than 3-5 days.

Good luck - Bo

So instead I take exactly 2mg xanax, 20mg valium and 40mg inderal.

It eliminates any anxiety, fear, panic, panic attacks, nervousness, sweats, etc etc.

But in your case, you will probably just have to deal with it. At that high a dose, you can feel anxious / fearful / depressed for up to 7 days.
Although I don't see it lasting much longer than 3-5 days.

Good luck - Bo

exactly. benzos can work wonders in such situations. but instead of "2mg xanax, 20mg valium and 40mg inderal" i'd take 1mg xanax or 10mg valium. but everyone's physiology (or tolerance) is different.
inderal i wouldn't take at all. it can help with anxiety (and does not bring with it the danger of addiction), but propanolol is a beta-blocker with all the associated side-effects...

@op
just give it some time. try to relax rather than worrying about it. you'll be fine.

Don't ever mix a beta blocker with stimulants - you don't want to trigger paradoxical hypertension. If you must use something, use an alpha blocker like clonidine.

With that said, don't make a habit of taking any drugs with MDMA. Because next thing you know, you might have a new addiction, especially with benzos. That sneaks up on you out of nowhere!

Don't ever mix a beta blocker with stimulants - you don't want to trigger paradoxical hypertension.

This is probably okay with low to medium doses of stimulants, but really, if you need a beta blocker to counter jitters, you're taking too high a dose of said stimulant. And you're totally right on clonidine.

With that said, don't make a habit of taking any drugs with MDMA. Because next thing you know, you might have a new addiction, especially with benzos.

I think this is fine if you stick to sensible frequency of MDMA use.

ebola

Don't ever mix a beta blocker with stimulants - you don't want to trigger paradoxical hypertension. If you must use something, use an alpha blocker like clonidine.

that's an important point, but i think it's not really relevant in the context of mdma recovery. people still struggling with the aftereffects usually don't dose again, but i guess you can never be sure...

How are you feeling dude?

Sounds just like what happened to me. Didn't really sleep for a week, didn't really eat either. After a week my appetite was back 95%.
The other shit you're describing sounds TYPICAL for mdma comedown, and it also sounds very similar to what I experienced 6 weeks ago.

Hit me up with a PM if you want, or just state in this thread how you're feeling.