Post here if you think Garage music is 4 posers NOT ravers

p-E-achy

Bluelighter
Let's face it; garage is just crap.
The vibe it gives off contradicts everything there is about real ravin' plurness.
If you've ever been to a garage you'll know that it's all about rude boys thinking that there better than everyone else posing away and thinking there great. I think that having a garage room at any rave is disgraceful and disrespectful to the scene. I once walked through the garage room at a rave once and everybody looked at me making judgments cause i like my hardcore and it was fairly obvious because i was dressed to rave not to go on some fasion parade!
I don't know if you have this same problem in the states but in the uk it is slowly killing the hardcore raving scene and i am not happy about it
frown.gif

------------------
HAPPY HARDCORE WILL LIVE FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<~p-E-achy~> -=+PLUR+=-

have u never heard of garage music?
It started off in the US in '94 (i think) and then took off big time in this country about 2-3 years ago.
If you havn't heard of it, don't worry, cause that's a GOOD thing!
------------------
HAPPY HARDCORE WILL LIVE FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<~p-E-achy~> -=+PLUR+=-

for the record, i like happy hardcore. but did you ever think that people out there might think happy hardcore is crap? don't be so judgemental and closed-minded.

HH and garage both suck
but i respect others opinions
------------------
phish2000/w33k4p4u9

define garage... i.e. BPMs, etc...
I can readily discern trance, house, hh, etc...but Garage? It makes me think of those horrid bands that permeated the US music scene 4 years ago

I HAVE THE SAME QUESTION. WHAT EXACTLY IS GARAGE? THE ONLY THING I'VE HEARD OF THAT SOUNDS LIKE THAT IS 'SPEED GARAGE'. IS THAT WHAT YOU'RE TALING ABOUT OR SOMETHING ELSE?
JUST WONDERIN'!
BYE!
------------------
PLUR TO ALL!