Admin Attention Post and Account Merging

C

=ClubbinGuido=

Hey how you doin' my Bluelight pisons eh?

This is ClubbinGuido. You guys probably remember me from a few years back. I have become a different person and poster. Anyways I am this new guy -Guido-, so ClubbinGuido was wondering if there was a way he could have his posts merged with -Guido's- posts. He doesn't want to be ClubbnGuido anymore because ClubbinGuido was banned of course but he wants to be able look back through his post history as -Guido- and see his journey and evolution through Bluelight over the years since it was a big influence and serious part of his life for a bit. -Guido- looks back on ClubbinGuido's posts fondly and often reflects on them to see how he has matured but would like to have all of his eggs in one basket.

Is there anyway to make that happen? Basically merge the account into one but get rid of me, ClubbinGuido and only have -Guido- remain with ClubbinGuido's posts so he could easily access them through his show posts button? I do know L2R had it done a long time ago and former mods get a name change if they want. I was a former Moderator after all and -Guido- was Moderator as well. Is there price to be had by doing this? Do I have to do something humble like deny my old claims of being Emperor of The Lounge or be branded with the title of Twit for a week? I could deal with that for a week.

Anyways, thank you for your time.

ClubbinGuido

Alright before we can do anything, I'm going to need you to drop the douchebag speaking in third person thing

^ a lot of people switch usernames by abandoning an old account (which is banned) and starting a new account.

if you have warning/infraction points which are active, we'll move them over so you can't weasel out of points by starting a new account...

alasdair

^ a lot of people switch usernames by abandoning an old account (which is banned) and starting a new account.

if you have warning/infraction points which are active, we'll move them over so you can't weasel out of points by starting a new account...

Oh..gotya.

Last edited:
Guido is very much my bl brother from another mother, TLB, please please help him any way you can, he is worth his weight in cats and chocolate

:*:(:(

NOBODY is worth their weight in cats and chocolate. That's too much.

However, ball is in his court to PM me. My inbox is open.

Sure. It might take me a bit. I got to get paid from my job and then set up a bank account and get a debit card going. But sure. Wow. Thanks. I will let you know when I get the ball rolling.
4 Years, 8 months, and 12 days to get paid, set up a bank account, and get a debit card going? 🤣

You been doing some serious clubbin’ there? 🤣

If not: hope you’ve found a nicer employer and a more efficient bank now! 🤣